Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

gkoutlis

Re: Pursuits and other events

Post by gkoutlis »

Turbo wrote:Single car roll-over at tunnel entry. Minor injuries.
Ahh so that's what it was... - as we were heading East bound and took the East Pde exit - you definatley weren't allowed to make a left turn onto East Pde where the Train Station is..

Cheers :) 8)

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

TRG, and other WAPOL - SJA - Off at a unknown location in Attadale - shots fired.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Man shot in the leg. Homeowner barricaded himself inside.

Lots of cash, drugs, a gun and 2 very expensive Porsche's amongst other things seized from the scene
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Turbo wrote:Man shot in the leg. Homeowner barricaded himself inside.

Lots of cash, drugs, a gun and 2 very expensive Porsche's amongst other things seized from the scene
Gotta love having someone who was there, or probably knows someone who was there! :P...unless you took that out of the paper?? haha thanks anyway mate.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Yep I was there, filming it.
wizzard

Post by wizzard »

saw an unmarked car chasing another car, from collier road into crimea st about 2220 tonight, first time i seen an unmarked car with lights on the wing mirrors, looked like a UFO from a distance
Tyranus

Post by Tyranus »

wizzard wrote:saw an unmarked car chasing another car, from collier road into crimea st about 2220 tonight, first time i seen an unmarked car with lights on the wing mirrors, looked like a UFO from a distance
Lights on the wing mirrors?? like red and blues or indicators??
Stirling SES
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
yorky

Post by yorky »

Example of wing mirror red/blue from the 40sec mark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl9-zJelJTY or from 20sec mark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdHluHTp ... re=related
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
wizzard

Post by wizzard »

Tyranus wrote:
wizzard wrote:saw an unmarked car chasing another car, from collier road into crimea st about 2220 tonight, first time i seen an unmarked car with lights on the wing mirrors, looked like a UFO from a distance
pretty sure red on one, blue on the other, just don't ask me which was on what side as i was in shock.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Noticed the Drug bus all setup doing there thing on Roe Hwy yesterday lunchtime before the Great Northen Hwy - and had alot of vehicles parked up on the middle median strip. Very nice to see TE-221 with the new Light Bar with LEDS on the sides.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

Tyranus

Post by Tyranus »

wizzard wrote:
Tyranus wrote:
pretty sure red on one, blue on the other, just don't ask me which was on what side as i was in shock.
fair enough, which was...hehehe that's alright at least you'd know how to treat shock ;)
Stirling SES
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Incident in the City just outside the AMP Building - One Cat Bus with 2 Unmarked Police Vehicles, Police in TRG equipment/outfit searching bus. GC-111 closed both lanes and keeping bystanders back. Unable to get photos.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

gkoutlis wrote:Incident in the City just outside the AMP Building - One Cat Bus with 2 Unmarked Police Vehicles, Police in TRG equipment/outfit searching bus. GC-111 closed both lanes and keeping bystanders back. Unable to get photos.

G
apparently Beaufort St is also blocked off near Curtin House.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Since my last post, the Blue Cat Bus was allowed to leave, unsure what sparked this incident, I am guessing a possible threat of some kind. All Police off at that scene were looking inside and out and underneath of bus. Interesting to note both unmarked cars in a smart positioning to keep traffic away. One station Wagon and one Sedan (Commodore).

Unsure if the Beaufort St is related??

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

gkoutlis wrote:Since my last post, the Blue Cat Bus was allowed to leave, unsure what sparked this incident, I am guessing a possible threat of some kind. All Police off at that scene were looking inside and out and underneath of bus. Interesting to note both unmarked cars in a smart positioning to keep traffic away. One station Wagon and one Sedan (Commodore).

Unsure if the Beaufort St is related??

G
Stirling St is also blocked. Perhaps someone has done a runner?