T/A's Yangebup, Jandakot

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

T/A's Yangebup, Jandakot

Post by westernwedgey »

VC104,AV206 P2 and Freo traffic heading toOsprey Drive Yangebup, High speed crash car v tree 2 POI's trying to clean up and decamp???

Truck rollover Hammond RD Jandakot person trapped apparently no major injuries, VP101 P2

both in the last 5 mins

Yangebup scene now all clear, AV206 heading to Jandakot P2
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

one gets the feeling it's going to be a busy night at work then :)
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

doogues71 wrote:one gets the feeling it's going to be a busy night at work then :)
Indeed, another one now.

Car v House in Maylands

2 cars going P2

AZ 250 and another I didn't catch the callsign off.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Good idea joss :)
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Joss wrote:Gav,
Worth having a sticky TA thread? Maybe those of us hearing a TA or some sort of traffic problem can announce it here for the towie base ops to monitor and any of the radio station traffic reporters, as well as the News @ Night guys etc?? Just a thought. Could be a thread for info from the scanner only, not a thread for random thoughts and personal soapbox discussions and the like. Possibly could even make it a "breaking news" thread for ppl to post short announcements about major incidents?? Thoughts anyone?
I've had a think about this and I have to say I'm not much in favour of a TA thread, especially if the information is going to be used by people in the course of their employment. (tow truck drivers, news crews etc).

I'm happy for people discuss major TAs etc and what emergency services vehicles they hear etc in general threads and for people who listen professionally to take an active part in WARSUG but it's not fair that I should pay a not insignificant amount of money to run this site, provide it for free, just for it to become a one-click tow truck spotter site.
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

would probabley be better to let us know by private message.That way it dosen't clough up the forum.