Possible sighting of Escapee

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Any updates yet? Is it confirmed? Did any priorities get issued on the job?
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Donga wrote:Any updates yet? Is it confirmed? Did any priorities get issued on the job?
Negative on that Donga, nothing further on it, Lady caller said she saw who she beleived to be the POI - on a Mountain Bike - Wearing Red Checkered Top and red helmet - JB-103 was looking in to it but nothing heard back.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Guys, JB-103 - Cleared NIL SIGHTED
SOE digital
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SOE digital »

Is Oracs scanner locked on it?
Kiss Me I'm Irish
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Thanks for that. This bloke is amazing tho he has managed to stay hidden from the police even when he would have been contained by the police to one area. They had evry aspect covered yesterday and he still managed to allude the Police. From memory they had air support from pol air, a police officer in a boat, the mounted police, foot and car patrols. I dont know how he has mangaed. He must be Perths Hide and seek champion.
herbie1204

Post by herbie1204 »

It seems that when night falls it becomes increasingly harder for the police to find anyone. Like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.
vk6hgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
Scanners and Receivers: Various Yaesu, Kenwood, Tait, Simoco and Philips'

Post by vk6hgr »

herbie1204 wrote:It seems that when night falls it becomes increasingly harder for the police to find anyone. Like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.
Speculating only here of course, but we don't know the full story. He might be being assisted by friends or relatives who live in the area.
Gavin Rogers; VK6HGR
http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
WARSUG forum administrator
Site and stream donations: https://www.paypal.me/vk6hgr
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Guys just doing a bit of "detective" work using whereis.com.au

I found that the latest UNCONFIRMED sighting Fauntleroy Ave, Ascot is next door to where the search was yesterday....

So maybe he is somewhere close by to the river on foot...????? *shrugs* :roll:
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

He may have camped the night on the river then
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

vk6hgr wrote:
herbie1204 wrote:It seems that when night falls it becomes increasingly harder for the police to find anyone. Like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.
Speculating only here of course, but we don't know the full story. He might be being assisted by friends or relatives who live in the area.
Its the only way I think he could hide that long for is with assistance form family and friends. If I remember yesterday one of the officers mentioned an aborignal male wanted in on the action saying he was keen to find out what was going on. Perhaps this could of been some one helping the poi
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Donga wrote:
vk6hgr wrote:
Its the only way I think he could hide that long for is with assistance form family and friends. If I remember yesterday one of the officers mentioned an aborignal male wanted in on the action saying he was keen to find out what was going on. Perhaps this could of been some one helping the poi
Lets also don't forget the female POI who helped drive him "laps" around the city block - so yeah definatley getting help....
Aztech

Post by Aztech »

They got her REGO right... (the girl doing laps)
Why not pay her a visit?

Whats the Punishment these days for Harbouring a criminal?

Im sure she'll start talking...

A!
herbie1204

Post by herbie1204 »

Aztech wrote:They got her REGO right... (the girl doing laps)
Why not pay her a visit?

Whats the Punishment these days for Harbouring a criminal?

Im sure she'll start talking...

A!
She was apprehended in town yesterday and was taken to mirrabooka police station. That's how all the fiasco started yesterday.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

UNCONFIRMED Prison Escapee dramas happening on 54 - Not related to the original POI
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

channel 54

the chase is on!!!!

tune in!!!!
they are after the escapee