Ch8 now!

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

pinkbosseslady
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by pinkbosseslady »

Aww i cant get Freo, i went passed it on the way home, all i heard was tyre's screeching and then came two cars with all the lights. but no sirens
Night_Ryder
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Night_Ryder »

That chase was amazing. I heard from start to finish!! I would love to hear the police tell the owner of the car what has happened
Last edited by Night_Ryder on Wed May 03, 2006 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ADMIN NOTE: Account details transferred to "Reevesy"
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Top job by Polair61.
SOE digital
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SOE digital »

Obviously I wasn't there and I hate being an armchair general, but that chase seamed to have gone on way longer than neccesary.

Suspect is getting taken to Freo Police Station.
Kiss Me I'm Irish
Night_Ryder
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Night_Ryder »

Polair61 responding to stolen vehicle at a hungry jacks. I reckon it was a great job by everyone. I dont think that it went for long than it need. I mean it could have ended alot worse
SOE digital
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SOE digital »

The stolen vehicle, is it the grey Holden Sedan?
Also, I understand it could have turned out a shit load worse, but I don't know. I'll shuttup, never been in a chase I don't want to diss them for the job they did. No one got hurt, so mission accomplished :D
Kiss Me I'm Irish
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Good Call :)
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

A cop got his foot run over... I think that hurts.... He's going to hospital
SOE digital
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SOE digital »

Yes, but it wasn't as a result of the chase. It was from the suspect fleeing which started the chase. NO one was hurt as a RESULT of the CHASE.
Get what I'm meaning here?
Kiss Me I'm Irish
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

Yeh I know what your saying.. No one got hurt at the end but the cop who got injured was the one who literally began the chase.. on foot!

They just said it on the radio then dunno if you heard that?
SOE digital
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SOE digital »

Man, for running over a cop's foot they can pin that guy with lots of severe charges. Think about it. Not a wise move by the suspect.
Kiss Me I'm Irish
Night_Ryder
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Night_Ryder »

Oi theres no need to dispute what initiated the chase. All that matters is that no one was SERIOUSLY hurt during the entire chase. I mean a vehicle travelling at 100 km/h + with a flat front left tyre is extremely dangerous. I mean what if it crashed into something or someone?
herbie1204

Post by herbie1204 »

Night_Ryder wrote:Oi theres no need to dispute what initiated the chase. All that matters is that no one was SERIOUSLY hurt during the entire chase. I mean a vehicle travelling at 100 km/h + with a flat front left tyre is extremely dangerous. I mean what if it crashed into something or someone?
Front right tyre.

I can't believe it went for so long after the stinger. From Great Eastern Highway and Tonking Highway (where the stinger was deployed) to where the chase ended would have been a good 20 - 25 minutes.

And I missed the end of the chase because I don't pick up the Fremantle Channel at all in Ballajura. :evil:
Night_Ryder
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Night_Ryder »

oops sorry it was the front right. I must be getting tired and not paying attention
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Well done to all you guys for the great coverage on this HUGE pursuit - It was huge - So a job well done to all for keeping us updated with the correct information, my scanner kept dropping out every now and then but did manage to hear 3/4 of it...

I am SO SO PROUD OF POLAIR 61 - It was amazing - It had its 3 Blue Strobes Activated - saw it come past on the Narrows Bridge heading south.... It was awsome - can't wait to get my 2,500 flight hours to be able to fly Polair some day :roll: