urgent back up

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

urgent back up

Post by jmmw »

channel two its very confusing they are speaking very quickly, somehting to do with a party and a police chase
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

stabbing, dunno exactly where though but they seem to have a billion police cars heading P2 and polair i believe
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Thats right mate - Great Post - i was wondering if someone was going to post this one....

As you said - Definatley HEAPS of cars went to this - Apparantly it was a Brawl on some Footy Club - Gay St and Southern River Road - Gosnells????

Anyway Police first broke up the brawl at around 8pm - then UQ-106 (MAIN VEHICLE calling URGENT) - called for Backup at around I think 10:30ish - JK, JB, JC, JG, JA and i think a Major Crime Car all went Priority 2 - UQ-106 portable - office required medical attention, yelling for backup while his partner took UQ-106 car and apprehended 5 POI's on a street away. Polair also had Priority Clearance from Perth Air Traffic - and came from Northbridge to Gosnells in around 6mins......

There were alot of cars, at least one person maybe 2 were stabbed and SJA were on the way.....
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

I wonder how many arrests came out of this.
Per Ardua-Ad Astra
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

dazla wrote:I wonder how many arrests came out of this.
I think - 9 in total - But don't hold me to it - 5 confirmed after UQ-106 went after them.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

thankyou for the info gkoutlis, your alot faster then me catching all those callsigns and still understanding whats going, very impressed
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Jmmw wrote:thankyou for the info gkoutlis, your alot faster then me catching all those callsigns and still understanding whats going, very impressed
Your welcome Jmmw..... Yeah i heard pretty much all of it... What appeared to be a simple noise complaint at 8pm - WAPOL were called again to the same location around 10:20pm ish - and from there UQ-106 got into serious trouble...... I think it was the biggest Police operation that i have heard since the Out of Control Party in East Vic Park in the beginning of this year or late last year......so definatley a lot of cars went, sorry couldn't get the actuall callsigns of each.......
pinkbosseslady
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by pinkbosseslady »

Haha memories of the Vic park party, They happen every weekend. Since the vic park one i have been to a belmont and a Langford party where they got broken up by police with shields and no less than 8 or 9 cars attending
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

Last edited by GC101 on Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

yea heard this at work have to listen to SEVEN scanners at once.So heard everything.
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

doogues71 wrote:yea heard this at work have to listen to SEVEN scanners at once.So heard everything.
Where do you work where you have to listen to these scanners?
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

tow truck company
SOE digital
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SOE digital »

I'd love to work for the towies :)
Kiss Me I'm Irish
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

gkoutlis wrote:.

As you said - Definatley HEAPS of cars went to this - Apparantly it was a Brawl on some Footy Club - Gay St and Southern River Road - Gosnells????

A
is it actually called gay street lol

did you take that job that towie was advertisin doogues, or a different one
nightowl

Post by nightowl »

He took the one advertised on here two months ago they are still looking for base oparators so if anybody is intrested PM frankstowing
on here between 11:00pm-6:30am weekdays