2 Car TA - Canning Hwy - South Tce - Yest - 317

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Millsy

Post by Millsy »

But hey don't get me wrong ... it's not a bad thing ... i just want to know ... WHY you post if u don't want the compliments ?
SOE digital
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SOE digital »

If you don't want other members to compliment you on your right doings... then why do you post ?

Because it's a forum, I'm guessing :roll:
Don't get me wrong, I am new here and all, but yeah...it's cool to hear interesting stories that are reported on the radio.
Kiss Me I'm Irish
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

To all Forum members,

I apologise for not being clear on my post - All i meant to say - wasn't to "not accept any compliments" - but i didn't want anyone to think thats why i posted.....

I posted as per SOE's comments - to inform the people on the forum on the events that they may have heard on the Scanner. Thats all - I was not knocking back anyones compliment, i am forever greatful that i had Positive responses after i started this topic.

I apologise for any mis-understandings...
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

:)
Aztech

Post by Aztech »

Gkoultis,
Sounds like you could of made $400 this week. With all these crashes you are spotting, Im sure the Towwies would Love to give you a spotters Fee!

You could Quit your job and drive around rendering assistance + GETTING PAID =D

A!
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

gkoutlis wrote:To all Forum members,

I apologise for not being clear on my post - All i meant to say - wasn't to "not accept any compliments" - but i didn't want anyone to think thats why i posted.....

I posted as per SOE's comments - to inform the people on the forum on the events that they may have heard on the Scanner. Thats all - I was not knocking back anyones compliment, i am forever greatful that i had Positive responses after i started this topic.

The fact you have been at all these TA's may mean you impose some sort of 'jinx' on surrounding motorists :)
SOE digital
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SOE digital »

He should keep a small miniDV camera in his car then :)
Kiss Me I'm Irish
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Tell me

Post by dazla »

Mr G,

Adding to a previous comment, can you post when you leave work each day so that I can get off the road.

As much as you are a Caring Road Scholar I hopefully wont need your assisntance in the near future.

Cheers
Daz
Per Ardua-Ad Astra
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Aztech wrote:Gkoultis,
Sounds like you could of made $400 this week. With all these crashes you are spotting, Im sure the Towwies would Love to give you a spotters Fee!

You could Quit your job and drive around rendering assistance + GETTING PAID =D

A!
Hi Aztech, well yes i could have - it would have been nice - but I do it without expecting a reward - I know there is a towing company that does pay $100 - But i'm just not the type to go up to them and say hey "Show Me the Money" :wink:

But I love your thinking though mate - that money could be put towards getting better First Aid Equipment in those "just in case" situations.... :)
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Kinetic wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:To all Forum members,

The fact you have been at all these TA's may mean you impose some sort of 'jinx' on surrounding motorists :)

:lol: :lol: I wouldn't say that i am a jinx Kinetic - Just at the right place at the right time - nothing to jinx about to anyone....I would be thankful if a good citizen stopped to help me if i was in a TA (touch wood) - But as per my posts, i only have come across the TA's after its happened, so yeah.... :wink:
gkoutlis

Re: Tell me

Post by gkoutlis »

dazla wrote:Mr G,

Adding to a previous comment, can you post when you leave work each day so that I can get off the road.

As much as you are a Caring Road Scholar I hopefully wont need your assisntance in the near future.

Cheers
Daz
Heh heh :lol: not a jinx remember Dazla.... Just a good citizen helping others, no big deal - And i too hope you don't need assistance in the near future....but there are some idiots out there that put other peoples lives in danger.....so yeah... :)