Vehicle callsign spreadsheet

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Midland Forensics have a new car. HM303 is now a shiny new BA III Falcon wagon with GDLB.
Last edited by auntys_eyes on Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
TheDoc
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by TheDoc »

UQ 103 Falcon Station Wagon
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

JV-105 - New Holden Astra - seen in the City early afternoon on the Terrace heading towards Perth Station. Very nifty... GDLB light bar too..
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

gkoutlis wrote:JV-105 - New Holden Astra - seen in the City early afternoon on the Terrace heading towards Perth Station. Very nifty... GDLB light bar too..
Under call?
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

written_ficton wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:JV-105 - New Holden Astra - seen in the City early afternoon on the Terrace heading towards Perth Station. Very nifty... GDLB light bar too..
Under call?
No just at the intersection waiting for green lights.
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

gkoutlis wrote:
written_ficton wrote:
Under call?
No just at the intersection waiting for green lights.
I've seen it in Subiaco under conditions [pulling over a driver] quite funny when they were pulling over a XR8 falcon :wink:
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Noticed last friday afternoon - UQ-241 is that new look I think Rodeo Cab with the weird box on its back?

See AO's pics in the Pictures section posted under "Sydney" - and look up the AFP pic at Perth Airport - thats what I saw - but it had UQ-241 on it...

Also from the Footy yesterday, GE-103 brand new VE commodore fully marked GDLB - with no tadis. And two Spotties on the front. ;o) (inside Gate 19)
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

jasonjag
Banned

Blue Highway Patrol

Post by jasonjag »

Om Kwinana freeway this morning a nice colour blue Highway patrol car passed me with letterinon top and bottom of rear window was WE CARE and WE CATCH and the number plate was personalised Blue "DROP 5"
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Re: Blue Highway Patrol

Post by Tyranus »

jasonjag wrote:Om Kwinana freeway this morning a nice colour blue Highway patrol car passed me with letterinon top and bottom of rear window was WE CARE and WE CATCH and the number plate was personalised Blue "DROP 5"
The nearly as infamous as TE705 vehicle known as TE209! Which I've also seen around Mirrabooka recently.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
ConstableCare
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ConstableCare »

TG106 - VZ Commodore S/Wgn - GDLB - WAPOL Std Markings

Spotted on Kwinana Fwy southbound enroute to Port Kennedy investigation...

Cheers, CC
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

spotted on Leach Hwy this afternoon a brand new FG Falcon. White, Deckblaster, parcel shelf LEDs, no TADIS fitted... not sure of callsign...

He headed city bound on Kwinana FWY.
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

donks wrote:spotted on Leach Hwy this afternoon a brand new FG Falcon. White, Deckblaster, parcel shelf LEDs, no TADIS fitted... not sure of callsign...

Isnt that the new GC vechile?
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

written_ficton wrote:
donks wrote:spotted on Leach Hwy this afternoon a brand new FG Falcon. White, Deckblaster, parcel shelf LEDs, no TADIS fitted... not sure of callsign...

well it was an unmarked vehicle. hence not getting a callsign.. but as he was heading towards the city its more than likely a GC vehicle?

also had a brand new Toyta Camry pull up next to me in canningvale today. same set up at the falcon: Deckblaster, Parcel sheld LEDs, no TADIS....

It was a real 'sleeper'.. you would not pick it as a police car at all.
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
TheDoc
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by TheDoc »

don't know if mentioned before GZ 406 Ve Sedan GDLB normal markings
FoxtrotZu;u

Post by FoxtrotZu;u »

donks wrote:
written_ficton wrote:

well it was an unmarked vehicle. hence not getting a callsign.. but as he was heading towards the city its more than likely a GC vehicle?

also had a brand new Toyta Camry pull up next to me in canningvale today. same set up at the falcon: Deckblaster, Parcel sheld LEDs, no TADIS....

It was a real 'sleeper'.. you would not pick it as a police car at all.
I saw a white falcon on south st the other day pulled someone over - had mandurah number plates.