Vehicle callsign spreadsheet

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Dont know if it has been mentioned - YR101 Dual cab ute (Hilux?) with Ice cream truck pod on back.
jasonjag
Banned

ice cream van

Post by jasonjag »

Toottoot wrote:Dont know if it has been mentioned - YR101 Dual cab ute (Hilux?) with Ice cream truck pod on back.
Ive seen one like it couple months ago and posted about it.
TA-team Member

Post by TA-team Member »

Last edited by TA-team Member on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ConstableCare
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ConstableCare »

TA-team Member wrote:there is about 4 all up
Lots more than that my friend....

Cheers, CC 8)
ConstableCare
150+ posts
150+ posts

Old Traffic VZ SV6

Post by ConstableCare »

I see the "Old" Blue VZ SV6, that was subject to so much discussion on the forum some time back (1B** *** rego), is still "hunting those wabbits" on the Kwinana Fwy Southbound this morning :lol:

Interestingly though they have got the antenna's mounted on the rear 'parcel shelf' now as opposed to the on-glass antenna's they normally have. The large TADIS screen on the pax side is the dead giveaway though!

Cheers, CC 8)
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

BSN35*** is long gone CC, went in Sep/Oct last year.
ConstableCare
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ConstableCare »

Tom wrote:BSN35*** is long gone CC, went in Sep/Oct last year.
Tom,

I wasn't referring to the BSN **** rego'd SV6 with the window socks, deckblasters etc etc etc. This was a 1B** *** as per my original post and I believe it was also discussed amongst these threads somewhere....(no, im not going to search the posts either!)

Cheers, CC 8)
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Spotted RI202 (BF Falcon) going a traffic stop kwinana freeway this morning and VC105 (VZ Wagon) again always seems to be the same guy and he is always one up as well.
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Spotted a plain commodore ute today (greyish light blue kinda colour)going through the Farmer Freeway Tunnel, at first i noticed the four aerials and then the red and blue lights in the back window, anyone possibly know the call sign.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Saw a couple of Police officers out and about recently.
1st was a site and sound that I haven't seen and not to keen on hearing before. Motorbike under lights and sirens (not TEG) the siren was an old single tone that had seen a lot lot better days. that was in East perth just heading into the tunnel.

Second was this evening, saw at the last moment on Guildford rd a cop standing beside a light pole doing laser action, I was doing the correct 60Km/h but he was well hidden so not everyone would have slowed down.
Then after pulling onto tonkin off morley dr to go to the Reid there was a car pulled over by a bike (that's the only time I see them with lights on is already pulled over)
Then there was a smash at Reid/Tonkin intersection. A silver unmarked, a GD car and a white Traffic type car (with the Red stripes on each side of the blue and white checker), as well as 2 ambulances at least 1 of which was the new green and yellow type.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
jasonjag
Banned

MC with lights

Post by jasonjag »

Not sure whether it was a TA or broken down Transperth bus in Mandurah on Tues evening, Bus was part in intersection of bypass rd near main shopping center and dont know x road, Mike bike with lights on parked in lane of intersection and patrol car with lights on in left lane of X road, bus had no lights on, could not see much of what the incodent was. I was turning so couldnt see what call signs were.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Tyranus wrote:... and a white Traffic type car (with the Red stripes on each side of the blue and white checker), ...
Probably the local crash vehicle. (Ax250/Ax251/Zx250/Hx250 etc)
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Yeah that was my guess.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Just saw UQ201. Brand new Toyota Hilux, very nice! Not sure if its a Diesel or not however.

Would take a pic, but they're busy booking someone next door and might take offence :P
Smithy
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Smithy »

saw a mitsubishi 380 with single blue beacon(no LED's or deckblasters)
it had pulled someone over and also had another unmarked commodore behind it with lights going and an unmarked falcon 300 metres further up on kwinana freeway.