CHASE CH 21

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

frankstowing

CHASE CH 21

Post by frankstowing »

DID ANY ONE HERE THE CHASE LAST NIGHT ON 21 I CAUGHT THE END OF IT 2 DELTA CARS RAMMED
gkoutlis

Re: CHASE CH 21

Post by gkoutlis »

frankstowing wrote:DID ANY ONE HERE THE CHASE LAST NIGHT ON 21 I CAUGHT THE END OF IT 2 DELTA CARS RAMMED
Didn't hear it - but heard it on 94.5 this morning - Started in Girrawheen and ended shortly after in Morley with i think 2 POIs in custody. Didn't hear about the damage - but do hope the officers in the Delta cars were ok. Speed allededly went to 130Km/hr.
Antt
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Antt »

Yep heard it from go to wo, He went on the wrong side of the road for most of the time, It was aborted so many times but then another car would just keep calling (shadowing them) but it was pretty interesting. I think i heard ZOxx calling at the end hehehe VKI asked after the pursuit was over if anyone was hurt and do they need a ambo the response was no but we've tazzered him followed by a small laugh.

But as for rammed the first time yeah, CD was rammed but the secoond one....sounded like they police drove thier car into the offenders and said well he rammed us. It ended in someones front lawn.
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

front row seats for some lucky people haha
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

Antt wrote:But as for rammed the first time yeah, CD was rammed but the secoond one....sounded like they police drove thier car into the offenders and said well he rammed us. It ended in someones front lawn.
Love it here how people make such bold statements.......... how can you tell this by listening to a scanner..... Sorry to pick on you here Antt but it happens so often....
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Ludacris wrote:
Antt wrote:But as for rammed the first time yeah, CD was rammed but the secoond one....sounded like they police drove thier car into the offenders and said well he rammed us. It ended in someones front lawn.
Love it here how people make such bold statements.......... how can you tell this by listening to a scanner..... Sorry to pick on you here Antt but it happens so often....
Ludacris - I don't think Antt's statements are bold at all - He is just like everyone else on here - keen to share info on an incident that some of us many not have heard the full story. Keep up the good work Antt.
frankstowing

Post by frankstowing »

yeah i heard the end of it and heard the tazzar bit had a good laugh at that and thanks antt for filling in the blanks
Antt
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Antt »

The first time a police car got rammed you could hear the ugency in thier voice "we been rammed he's rammed us!!!!" but as for the second time its was " He's lost it.....he's lost it.....he has locked up on a corner......" Then someone else came in one offender in custody.....oh and he rammmed us" there was no ugency in his voice there was nothing. Just didnt seem to add up by what i was hearing, but hey i wasnt ther so i culd be wrong, it just seemed off when a car looses control into a front yard and then manages to ram a police car straight after...but like i said i wasnt there just my opinion.