Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

VR108 in short pursuit, pursuit aborted speed POI exceeding 145klm in 90klm zone.
AV201
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by AV201 »

Markmywords wrote:VR108 in short pursuit, pursuit aborted speed POI exceeding 145klm in 90klm zone.
was that in the early morning, haha was a killer of a chase! and oh...the black commodore which matches the discription was my car! LOL but VKI said it wasnt me, when they ran my plates :P

you beauty..was heading down WARNBRO SOUND AVE, when the chase occured has 3 vehicles giving chase, atleast 160km.h easy
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

AV201: Apprantley it was involved in an incident at BP in rocko with another car. Going by the description its a very "unique" vehicle so will be easly spotted if its out n about again.
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

ABB australia building , 3 offenders on
TK103 -P2
JC104 -off at the job
JC457 -P2

1 in custerdy
1 decamped in a cream or white jackaroo
1 still inside on foot
Clontarf[X]

Post by Clontarf[X] »

ABB Building, at this time of night? I am assuming tresspassing or similar? Any more information?
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

Tk car still 8 mins away and no further discription on the VOI , the remaining POI is still inside and i would assume tresspass , what is the ABB building , they didnt say over the air and i don't know ?
Clontarf[X]

Post by Clontarf[X] »

Lucas_arts_182 wrote:what is the ABB building , they didnt say over the air and i don't know ?
Sorry bad habit, used to be a courier. It's in como, head office for ABB in perth. Just thought it's interesting given its location. Pretty sure there isn't anything to nick but computers and related office equipment.
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

cheers , will give updates as they arrive
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

gates have been opened and trucks are now starting up & are leaving the premersis
Clontarf[X]

Post by Clontarf[X] »

I'd laugh if it's just employees working A/H :D
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Whats going on in Morley?
herbie1204

Post by herbie1204 »

Driving down tonkin highway tonight on my way home from work there was a car darting in out of traffic (I thought it was unsafe the way he was going about it)...........so did the unmarked car that pulled him up. Silver unmarked with LED lights on the right hand side of the rear window (I didn't see the lights at the front on my way past). When will people learn. :roll:
Clontarf[X]

Post by Clontarf[X] »

Must of been in a real rush. Playing "Traffic Slalom" on such a busy period takes a lot of absentmind-ism.
jasonjag
Banned

Was a theft

Post by jasonjag »

[quote="Toottoot"]Whats going on in Morley?[/quote]

Several cars, but difficulty in finding secure car after POI stole from Autocheap, Galleria, took several officers to get the poi down.
jasonjag
Banned

Car Stolen

Post by jasonjag »

A silver station wagon (new) stolen at Karrinup, wed early afternoon, 5 cars bought in for grid search, lost them.