Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

JPhillips

Post by JPhillips »

was from white small type truck (tilt tray)?
Joshua
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Now an armed person seen at Burswood Train Station?
JPhillips

Post by JPhillips »

and while looking for poi saw a fight at the riverdale :roll: seems like a fun night
Joshua
jasonjag
Banned

Post by jasonjag »

[quote="ZO100_marto"]Interesting, the "reported" sticker suggests an old rollover? maybe during the night and absconded??

Those stituations really s@#t me :evil: once one of those stickers has been put on why can't the council remove the vehicle to a holding yard or something (owner pays tow fee or car is sold to cover fee if not claimed perhaps).

Instead it usually sits on the side on the road for a couple of weeks until every window is smahsed, every panel is bashed and eventually it's burnt to a glob of metal on the ground leaving a whole heap of littered bushland. :evil: :evil: Great for the environment hey.

Anyway just my 2 cents :lol:

marto[/quote]

I work for a City Council and they say its the owners respocibility to have it removed at thier expence as the council doesnt/unable to recover costs from owner. often stolen and dumped vehicles.
jasonjag
Banned

stickers

Post by jasonjag »

[quote="westernwedgey"][quote="Donga"]Perhaps the police car that is pulled over in the background of the 2nd picture had just put the reported sticker on.[/quote]

Council put the "Vehicle Reported" stickers on...[/quote]

Councils do NOT put the reported stickers on, as stated by other posters, Police do after checking out details etc.
jasonjag
Banned

14 yr old search / Power lines down

Post by jasonjag »

A 14 yr old stole mothers car last night, made several mobile calls today, tesltra traced call within 4 klm north of tower, north of Scarborogh Beach, several police cars doing grid search, car parks etc, car now found behind IGA Innaloo, no sign of teenager, concerned for welfare.

Also many power lines down in Maylands at 8th and 9th ave, I did not hear the cause, police doing road bloacks and points for several hrs.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Yesterday late afternoon was heading in towards the City about 6pm ish - and heard QO-302 (TRG) - heading out to Outram Street and Mayfair??? St in West Perth - alot of cars where of in that area - anyone know what was happening?
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
yorky

Post by yorky »

As I was leaving that channel I believe it was a suicide jumper, unsure of the outcome.
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

yorky wrote:As I was leaving that channel I believe it was a suicide jumper, unsure of the outcome.
Ohhh - that's def not good - do they usually get TRG for that? - Some cars were still at scene around 10pm
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
yorky

Post by yorky »

TRG has the negotiator :)
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

yorky wrote:TRG has the negotiator :)
Yeah thought so - cheers for that :P
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

CD508 Chasing vehicle on Ch 8, Maddington Road
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

police was chasing one this morning about 4am in thornlie it rolled and crashed made a nice mess they got all three heads apparently
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
yorky

Post by yorky »

munchkin1981 wrote:police was chasing one this morning about 4am in thornlie it rolled and crashed made a nice mess they got all three heads apparently
On or off there bodies :lol:

And anyone know how the Ch8 chase went?
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Yeh yorky lost sight of car after a few mins, got plate it was a ford ute possibly connected to a shots fired in gosnells earlier on