officer hit

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

Barry is the name of one of the POI's in this assult.

Wish all the best to Butcher Family, they must be going through hell at the moment.
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

HEKTIK wrote:Barry is the name of one of the POI's in this assult.

Wish all the best to Butcher Family, they must be going through hell at the moment.
I expect that the Butcher family are feeling what Barry McLeod was feeling when he saw his father being tasered with the exception that the Butcher family exercised more self control, or had the benefit of time to gather their senses. I expect the truth will come out in court, which is the most appropriate forum, as to what happened on that evening.
Last edited by Toottoot on Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

I tend to disagree. Ill leave it at that.
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Toottoot wrote:According to the ABC website that was Constable Barry Butcher, not Matthew Butcher
According to the West Australian front page it was Matthew Butcher , not Barry Butcher
Genesis

Post by Genesis »

Here we go again... Are we going to hear the same bulls**t excuses again? Excuses like: "I didn't mean to hurt him when I hit himâ€
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

[quote="Genesis"]Here we go again... Are we going to hear the same bulls**t excuses again? Excuses like: "I didn't mean to hurt him when I hit himâ€
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Genesis wrote:None of this would have happened if the people that started the whole affair acted like responsible adults from the outset of their journey to the pub.
Hear hear!
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

WPXZBP wrote:
Genesis wrote:None of this would have happened if the people that started the whole affair acted like responsible adults from the outset of their journey to the pub.
Hear hear!
What actually happened? Where is the article about what happened before and after the taser was drawn?
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

None of these give the alleged offenders or other witnesses side of the story.

How do you know what occurred during the mellee? It will be interesting to see what comes out in court as to the circumstances surrounding the incident.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

butcher was in office with five other staff. two cars had rock up and need back up P1.

five officer from joondalup walk over to help there fellow officers, as the fight was outta contro, A female officer was pushed which resulted in Officer bucther using is taser. shot the POI but never zap the poi and that when he got headbutt from behind by another person and then officer butcher hit the gravement.
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
CHEV4EVR
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by CHEV4EVR »

Toottoot wrote:None of these give the alleged offenders or other witnesses side of the story.

How do you know what occurred during the mellee? It will be interesting to see what comes out in court as to the circumstances surrounding the incident.
Defence counsel, Michael TUDORI, has stated that it will be a not guilty plea on all the television networks. TUDORI concedes that it is MCLEOD that struck Matt BUTHCER but they will either claim provocation or self defence (ie whatever sounds better in court on the day). Video footage of the incident has already been shown to the court.

In order for either of those defences to succeed the defence will have to demonstrate that it was the police that were acting unreasonably. By acting unreasonably the defence will argue because of this that he did not have to listen to the police or abide by their instructions or in the case of self defence he entered the melee to save his dad from the bad policeman who wouldn't do what he was told.

This is becoming a very common defence in Assault PO trials and is a sure sign of the selfish "nobody tells me what to do" attitude prevailing society these days.

Anyway down off the horse and back to the football.......
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Now thats what I like to see some balance.

It is telling that the accused has been remanded in custody I suppose. Is it possible there is some previous history on his file?
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

Toottoot wrote:Now thats what I like to see some balance.

It is telling that the accused has been remanded in custody I suppose. Is it possible there is some previous history on his file?
he remanded in custody

because if he goes back out on the street.he gunna get bash. by SOME BAD police men.
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

playworth wrote:
Toottoot wrote:Now thats what I like to see some balance.

he remanded in custody

because if he goes back out on the street.he gunna get bash. by SOME BAD police men.
That probably wouldn't happen.