MAJOR TRAFFIC ACCIDENT - TWO Truck TA one rollover on FWY

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Yeah I guess so - Not sure why??? But anyways the other camera on Cale St And Canning, you could see the bank of traffic..
impdxn

Post by impdxn »

Roads are back open, traffic flowing.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

FULL CREDIT to pdxn - as he started this Post Originally on "Pursuits and other Events"

So an Apology to you as I think we posted at the same time. :oops:
impdxn

Post by impdxn »

No worries... lol I don't care about "credit". But thanks for that, goes to show something about your character. :D
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Thankyou pdxn, I felt quiet bad as soon as i posted and noticed yours there too - so I just mentioned this to seem fair - Not here to take over from anyone or their post - just had to set the records straight
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

FESA - Kensington have now booked off the scene - they have covered the oil and diesel fuel with sand on the Freeway - making it safe and are now returning to station - they need to detour through the city to get back to there station, so I take it its all clear, - Main Roads have blocked off there online cameras so can't see if its true.... :roll:
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

http://www.mainroads.wa.gov.au/NR/mrwa/ ... ions.asp?7

Message from Mainroads to motorists - Traffic is severly backed back to Canning Hwy bridge heading north as seen on the MRD camera - the only camera operational at this time - Kwinana Fwy near Cale St
Kwinana Frwy / Cale St Camera Pointing South
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

gkoutlis wrote:FESA Perth 1st, 2nd and 3rd have arrived - Kensington is also in attendance.

SJA are on the scene - Heaps of cars on air - TE-205, AG723, JC-105 and others will let you know.
Dunno where you get that from - no such thing as Perth 3rd! (like theres no Midland 2nd, from a post last week)..

Would've been a 2 pump turnout (being Perth 1st and Kensington) with Perth 2nd mobilised as they carry heavy-rescue gear (the stuff that used to be on the Heavy Rescue Tender).
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

nope ive never heard a 3rd before....ive heard a 3rd alarm maybe....but no unit described as a third.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

A note on this, for future info..

Only stations in the Metro area with '2nds' are:

Welshpool, Freemantle, Perth, Bassendean (2nd are vollies), Rockingham (2nd are vollies), Armadale (2nd are vollies), Mandurah (2nd are vollies) and Daglish.

You barely ever hear Bassendean 2nd about, so the career crew never calls in as Bassendean 1st.

Rockingham & Armadale have an extra (ie, 3rd) light tanker, usually through the fire season - this is a vollie crew as well.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

I saw Freo's 2nd out today, funnily enough.

MPHR 63 from memory, I log them for a mate.

cheers

Tom