The TA Thread (serious & fatal)

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

cat21

Post by cat21 »

The motorcyclist died overnight
JPhillips

Post by JPhillips »

215 on shepperton road been a car roll over and there closing north bound lane.
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Anyone know what happened sometime early this morning - Safety Bay Road x Read Street? Looks like a bus had run into a house... Came along after the event (about 8am), the 557 had a smashed in front end, AV202 there and a Mike bike marking the road.
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Chicky wrote:Anyone know what happened sometime early this morning - Safety Bay Road x Read Street? Looks like a bus had run into a house... Came along after the event (about 8am), the 557 had a smashed in front end, AV202 there and a Mike bike marking the road.
Chicky,

It was a car v Bus which sent the bus into the front of the house as you saw. Rockingham 1st was the responding FRS unit and was not there for very long with noi persoins trapped.

you must not have missed it by too much as the call was some time after 7
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Cheers, bomber. Yes I didn't think it was much before then. They had an awfully quick clean up by the looks of it. On my return through there, they had the council street sweeper onto it as well. Mind you, it's a busy bloody roundabout - holdups like that during a weekday would have been a major headache in Rocky.

Thankfully no one was hurt :)
West Coast Eagles
R/Up 1991 & 2005
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

AZ211 asking for a camera at a crash somewhere in Mirrabooka district.
Anyone know the location or circumstances??? Hope its not another fatal

EDIT 29/12 As seen on TV News, Car v House
Last edited by westernwedgey on Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AV201
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by AV201 »

last night around 0100 hours, Ennis Ave X Port Kennedy Dr VR103 got rammed by a vehicle and rolled over on its side! Traffic Sarge requested with allot of Police checking it out :lol: no ones hurt...

got pics here http://av201.fotopic.net/c1430786.html
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

AV201 wrote:last night around 0100 hours, Ennis Ave X Port Kennedy Dr VR103 got rammed by a vehicle and rolled over on its side! Traffic Sarge requested with allot of Police checking it out :lol: no ones hurt...

got pics here http://av201.fotopic.net/c1430786.html
Bummer...notice the disco lights stayed off :P, where's the SES vehicle when you need it, could have recovered that:P excellent that no one's hurt!
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

I saw that car 2 hours prior to getting a pic txt with it on its side (cheers Mikey!). The irony of it was that we were trying to flag them down for a ride home :lol:
West Coast Eagles
R/Up 1991 & 2005
AV201
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by AV201 »

Chicky wrote:I saw that car 2 hours prior to getting a pic txt with it on its side (cheers Mikey!). The irony of it was that we were trying to flag them down for a ride home :lol:
uhh now it makes sence....ok so the series of events which lead to the rollover was..well..heres the statement from the driver.

"2 hours previous to the rollover, i saw a very scary looking woman driving in a astra, she was just wierd looking, i swear i seen her somewhere...but all of a sudden i just looked at her again...my eyes hurt..it was kind of like looking at the sun..you know, obviously you go blind...thankfully this blindness was only temporary, though the horrible image of her face seemed permenently stuck in my head...i was in a urgent call, so thankfully that put my mind of things for a while...

But after that we drove down Ennis Ave, then suddenly while i took that turn around the corner, the horrible image of that lady came into my mind and i was in a state of shock...and blindsighed hitting the kerb and flippin it."

hmm now take that statement and for what you just said Cindy..I cant help think that your the person that the driver was talking about..hmmm im no investigator though (not yet :lol: ) so we will leave it up to them to decide...

moving on :P
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Haha yeah right Mikey... Pity I didn't have my car! I'm a responsible driver - I cab or sponge lifts off mates for $10 :lol:
West Coast Eagles
R/Up 1991 & 2005
AV201
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by AV201 »

Chicky wrote:Haha yeah right Mikey... Pity I didn't have my car! I'm a responsible driver - I cab or sponge lifts off mates for $10 :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: onya mate :) lol i was thinking..hmm coz that would be a good image not a bad image ;) hahaha!
guess the driver was too embarrased to admit he couldnt stop fantising over you ahahah!

HAPPY NEW YEAR YALL! :)
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

road toll this year closes at 231 : ( 33 more then last year and 73 from 2006.

Hopefully this years will be much less
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

4 Car MVA thomas rd x kwinana freeway-

2 cars have gone up the freeway the wrong way
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

ch 12
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here