Crash on mundijong road intersection

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

brad_88

Crash on mundijong road intersection

Post by brad_88 »

ive been listening to this for last few minutes, i think that there has been a fatality. i heard an officer say that the offending person is the survior, or something along those lines. im not sure what vehicles are going there but theres a lot. a light pole has been hit as well. i think that this accident has happened at the intersection of mundijong, when you get off kwinana freeway. all happening on rocko channel 468.2250
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Yep , Majors TE304 booked at scene aswell as AV207 AV251 and 252 AV715 And AV208 All on Scene Aswell As FESA FRS and SJA. Confirmed 316.
Last edited by Millsy on Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

I caught part of it about an hour ago...it sounds like it must have been huge as they were diverting traffic north, south, east and west of St Albans Road and Mundijong Road.....
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Millsy wrote:Yep , Majors TE304 booked at scene aswell as AV207 AV251 and 252 AV715 And AV208 All on Scene Aswell As FESA FRS , And Baldivis Vollies and SJA. Confirmed 316.
I heard Rockingham FRS, no Bushies though.. Secret Harbour FRS were on way but got stood down as no-one was trapped.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Last edited by Millsy on Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Millsy wrote:maybe the vollie got turned down , but they defo came flying past my house . i watched them . the LT2 and 3.4
might've been something else they were heading to. bushies shouldnt be going to car prangs anyway - not exactly equipped or trained for em! (unless of course, theres a resulting fire).
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

.... ! ...
Last edited by Millsy on Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

baldivis was actually involved whjen there was that bus crash on mandurah road some months back so they may go to car accidents for some reason!