Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: ONEDAYILLGETIT
Scanners and Receivers: ubc92xlt

Post by spartacus »

Pursuit on (channel 12), Spearwood ave, Pol air61 up and calling it.
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Bike pursuit went straight past my house wasnt fast enough getting it on camera, bikes been dumped in spearwood, POI on foot in spearwood.

A couple a of traffic cars been called now to a crash on mandurah rd.

CD500 and AV201 on scene
CHEV4EVR
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by CHEV4EVR »

Markmywords wrote:Bike pursuit went straight past my house wasnt fast enough getting it on camera, bikes been dumped in spearwood, POI on foot in spearwood.

CD500 and AV201 on scene
CD500? ain't no such beast. Plus the last two weeks have been some of the best pursuits in the last ten years. Where has everyone been?
LM

Post by LM »

CHEV4EVR wrote:
Markmywords wrote:Bike pursuit went straight past my house wasnt fast enough getting it on camera, bikes been dumped in spearwood, POI on foot in spearwood.

CD500 and AV201 on scene
CD500? ain't no such beast. Plus the last two weeks have been some of the best pursuits in the last ten years. Where has everyone been?
i believe CD500 or CD050 is the crime IMU - it's obviously not going to be out on the road though.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

oopsy mustve missed the last part off the call sign then !!

My scanners been dead so missed things over the last few weeks.
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by spartacus »

pursuit on channel 46, home x anderson rd
To stop displaying signatures, go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No > Submit
cat21

Post by cat21 »

The Saturday night chases have started...now one on in Forrestfield ATM with AH205...
spartacus
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by spartacus »

cat21 wrote:The Saturday night chases have started...now one on in Forrestfield ATM with AH205...
both offenders now in custody.
danny
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by danny »

CHEV4EVR wrote: Plus the last two weeks have been some of the best pursuits in the last ten years. Where has everyone been?
:twisted:
CHEV4EVR
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by CHEV4EVR »

danny wrote:
CHEV4EVR wrote: Plus the last two weeks have been some of the best pursuits in the last ten years. Where has everyone been?
Except you, I knew exactly where you were for one of em.... :twisted: :twisted:
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

just seen TW152 (water police) zooming down the river past Bicton/Mosman Park about 10 mins ago. It headed around the sandbar towards Attadale area. LED Lights look awesome at night time.

anyone know where its heading???

EDIT:::: It came back down the river heading towards North Fremantle base at about 10:30pm with Lights on again... Maybe it was an exercise to see how long it takes to get to a certain place???
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
danny
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by danny »

CHEV4EVR wrote:
danny wrote:
Except you, I knew exactly where you were for one of em.... :twisted: :twisted:
Hahahahaha :twisted:
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

Was at the 'Leedy' (Leederville hotel) tonight for a mates birthday. as always there were fights going on left right and center in the streets after closing time. Cars i saw included: GC104, GW102, GC102, and the Subaru Impreza WT***... did not see a callsign on it anywhere.

was interesting listening to VKI when driving home.. 'looks like yet another fight on Vincent St... and another... and yet another one...'

God job to the boys and girls in Blue and HiVis jackets that broke them all up before it got too outta control..

also some girls drink was spiked which is not cool at all and i heard that SJA were on their way.
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

Actual spiked drinks are fewer than reported. Most of the time the person has drunk too much and trying to explain their illness or poor behaviour. (cat - pigeons etc)
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

celestial_insight wrote:Actual spiked drinks are fewer than reported. Most of the time the person has drunk too much and trying to explain their illness or poor behaviour. (cat - pigeons etc)
yeah you're right. I'd say she probably had too much to drink... but these days you cant assume it wont happen.