Scene in Orelia

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

JG-103

Scene in Orelia

Post by JG-103 »

Holyrood cld in Orelia has been blocked off, TG10* van is there, numerous forensics officers, numerous unmarked cars, numerous detectives interviewing nearby houses, in the marked off area there is a silver 4wheel drive parked on the side of the road, windows up, all doors shut, tarp on the road on the driver's side, as MMY said in his post to cover a "liquid".

16.45: Female suicide.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Rang up my mate who lives on the street, he and everyone else who lives on the coldersack have to stay at home, if they leave the street, then they arent alowed back till the investigation is over with. Being treated as a murder investigation for now until all the evidence is collected and it can be downgraded, another one of my mates left this guys house at 10pm last night after the footy, the car was there then. Friends of the source who live on the street as well, their kid went past the car, told his father that the women in the car was sleeping funny - with her eyes open, so his dad went to check it out to and found the scene. She had the seat laid down a bit, thus why it took so long to find her, blood on the road. The women who's house the lady parked her car near, heard her rock up last night but didnt think anything of it. Extremely sad :cry:
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

yer i heard late this afternoon now being classed as a suspicious suicide/death. Think they'll be there for a while.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Is there a latest on this? Nothing in media yet
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

JG-103 wrote:he and everyone else who lives on the coldersack
Cul de sac - just for your info. :D
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

meh :)

MMY, yeah i went past again after coming back from my gf's place last night at 10, nothing there. What i dont understand is, why there? If i had a camera, id take a pic of the part of the CULD DE SAC in which "she" did it, seriously, a minute drive away is the spectacles, she could have parked in there and not have been found for longer. Why there, out of all the more closed of areas that she could have gone. Very strange.
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

May have known someone in that area and was making a statement.

Pretty sad when it gets that bad and people just give up.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Very true.
HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

Toottoot wrote:Is there a latest on this? Nothing in media yet
If you hear nothing more about it, then it usually means its a suicide. Even though some suicides can be very dramatic in the way they occur, you will never hear about them past a police scanner. And believe you me, iev hear some very bizzare ones since ive had my scanner which have never been made public.
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Having worked in the media for nearly 25 years, and having attended many scenes that have proven to be suicides, the media will not report on suicides, unless it can be shown to be in the public interest.
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Oh dear - why what sort of things happen?
HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

Dude its really the types of things you really only want to hear once and best not to discuss it on public forum. It may be intresting at the time but thats as far as it goes. There is no need to glorify or discuss it.
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP