Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

danny
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by danny »

Markmywords wrote:No unfortunatley it wasnt..he took off pretty quick down safety bay rd and the guys lost site of him, he was spotted a 2nd time and again took off without being caught.
Sounds like a job for the black cars :twisted:
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

danny wrote:
Markmywords wrote:No unfortunatley it wasnt..he took off pretty quick down safety bay rd and the guys lost site of him, he was spotted a 2nd time and again took off without being caught.
Sounds like a job for the black cars :twisted:
Heh heh heh :lol: To the Batmobile Robin ;) :lol:
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

gkoutlis: All i know its a dark bike with a private plate on it, hopefully he'll get the bike back in one piece with no damage. I missed the other chase i know poliar spent a bit of time looking for the bike as well.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Markmywords wrote:gkoutlis: All i know its a dark bike with a private plate on it, hopefully he'll get the bike back in one piece with no damage. I missed the other chase i know poliar spent a bit of time looking for the bike as well.
Cheers for that. Yeah hope the guy gets his bike back. In one piece :)
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

MotorBike failing to stop warnbro-2 on board no helmets.

Bike pulled away.

VR402 Told to abort 120klm in 70klm zone.
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

Last edited by celestial_insight on Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Genesis

Time frame

Post by Genesis »

Can anybody tell me what time dimension WARSUG works on? I am viewing WA Police, but according to the time of a post, it comes on my screen a couple hours or thereabouts ahead of Perth's real time? :? :?: :?:
WPXZBP

Re: Time frame

Post by WPXZBP »

Genesis wrote:Can anybody tell me what time dimension WARSUG works on? I am viewing WA Police, but according to the time of a post, it comes on my screen a couple hours or thereabouts ahead of Perth's real time? :? :?: :?:
Click on Profile at the top of the page.
When your profile page loads, scroll down to the bottom, find Timezone and select from the drop down list GMT + 8 Hours.
That'll make it W.A. time.
celestial_insight
Banned

Last edited by celestial_insight on Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Genesis

Time Zone

Post by Genesis »

Thanks for the support... I have made the change
celestial_insight
Banned

Last edited by celestial_insight on Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
celestial_insight
Banned

yorky

Post by yorky »

Anymore details? Can't hear any radio traffic at the moment.
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
MrBungle

Post by MrBungle »

UQ233 (i think) and vr102 chasing stolen motorbike (confirmed stolen from a fellow police officer) safety bay rd-poliar 61 now airbourne.

pursuit aborted-lost sight of vehicle.
This makes chase #5 past my house in about 1 year.
Can't remember plate either but you'r right, was catchy, something like 'CUlater' or whatever. Aborted in Shoalwater.
Polair had no chance, took 'em 4 or 5 mins to get here.

Sat morn. saw chase #6.
I heard sirens and turned on scanner at 2:30am
Mostly looping around thru Shoalwater with maybe 3 or 4 cars chasing or on their way. Then onto Safety Bay road and contact with a police vehicle(no damage). Continued along Safety Bay road 'till turning left onto Ennis ave.(heading north) where chase was aborted at 2:43am due to POI driving on wrong side with no headlights.
celestial_insight
Banned

Last edited by celestial_insight on Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.