indigious adult assulting a 14yr old white child

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

indigious adult assulting a 14yr old white child

Post by munchkin1981 »

i have a serious question for the bois and gurls in blue ad anyone else
if a aboriginal female adult assults a 14 yr old white girl hard enuff to brake her nose isnt that assult and should she be charged???

reson i ask my little cousin was assulted at her workplace bgy this lady is who well known in area for her "behavour" the police in there area said that they cant do anything now my cosin is to scared to go to work sh quit her job and has moved up north(which now she has to come back cos her sis is moving back here) but is really scared of this female coming back

is it one law for aboriginals and one for white ????
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I know what i want to say but wont...EVERY experience i have had with them in a professional way has been bad.
ryno

Post by ryno »

Munchkin,

It is almost impossible to say why anyone isn't charged on an internet forum, with limited information.

Based on what you've said it is possible someone could be charged, however without intimate knowledge of the incident I cannot say why anyone wasn't charged.

You need to direct these questions to the inquiry officers dealing with the case.
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

the constable egsact words were"the is no case to deal with"
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

I don't think coming onto these forums angry and posting such things is the best idea amanda.

Very very sensitive question and i hope no one here is foolish enough to post what ever they are "really" thinking as this forum is frequented by many member's and guest's.

Totally inappropriate, i hate political correctness as much as the next guy but this is just asking for trouble.

I am hoping this thread is locked before damage to people reputations or to the reputation of warsug occurs because of foolish replies.
Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Rockjet »

Markmywords wrote:I know what i want to say but wont...EVERY experience i have had with them in a professional way has been bad.
Its a bit late for that its already said even by not saying it... :!:

Disappointing... Try living and associating with Indigenous People and you might learn something.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Well she had a genuine question which i guess she wanted other peoples opinions on which is fair i didnt say what i thought but its perfectly clear :) i hope she manages to sort out the problem.
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

rockjet wrote:
Markmywords wrote:I know what i want to say but wont...EVERY experience i have had with them in a professional way has been bad.
Its a bit late for that its already said even by not saying it... :!:

Disappointing... Try living and associating with Indigenous People and you might learn something.

i do live with indigious people(called family) but still i did want other ppl oppoin and i didnt expect any fights
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Disappointing... Try living and associating with Indigenous People and you might learn something.[/quote]

Not lived as such or associated with them but i have learnt ALOT from them after living in mandurah kalgoorlie and pinjarra alike.

munchkin1981 dont apologise you had soemthing to say and last time i checked its a free world to get things off your chest so alls good.
ryno

Post by ryno »

munchkin1981 wrote:the constable egsact words were"the is no case to deal with"

Then you still need to direct any questions to those officers, no one here can answer.

As for the race card game, get over it - we're all equal.
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

ryno wrote:
munchkin1981 wrote:the constable egsact words were"the is no case to deal with"

Then you still need to direct any questions to those officers, no one here can answer.
Sensible advise :wink:
"If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got"
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

And on that note this thread is now locked.