Fremantle channel tonight

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

soloman wrote:So did i ? :wink: I was just reading all the posts u have made, All You have done is look at the negitive side, blow sumone's idea out of the water, or make smart A** remarks . Think its time we grow up aye ... This isn't a forum for playschool
Good to see you have made a great entrance into this site..... Welcome aboard its going to be great having you here...... :lol: :lol:

soloman if you wish to talk further about this please feel free to send me a pm....
soloman
Banned

Post by soloman »

are you afraid somebody on the forum will back me (the Newby) Up and not you ? :lol: I don't blame you
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

Hey whatever gets you going............
soloman
Banned

Post by soloman »

Hey im sorry but to me that is a complete cop out, and i personaly take it as u have nothing else to say. Therefore you MUST also know there would be people on the site agreeing with me . The Newby
vk6hgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
Scanners and Receivers: Various Yaesu, Kenwood, Tait, Simoco and Philips'

Post by vk6hgr »

soloman wrote:Hey im sorry but to me that is a complete cop out, and i personaly take it as u have nothing else to say. Therefore you MUST also know there would be people on the site agreeing with me . The Newby
C'mon folks. Take this sort of thing up in email, not on the board.
Gavin Rogers; VK6HGR
http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
WARSUG forum administrator
Site and stream donations: https://www.paypal.me/vk6hgr
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

You have a PM
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

Umm...
Welcome to our group Soloman :lol: :)
><((((º>··`·...·`·...·`··><((((º>
Pty

Post by Pty »

Ummm.... ok..... anyway.....

getting back to police chases... i havn't heard a good one in a while over here on the east side. There were about 6-7 chases last monday but after a few minutes the chases were all terminated. Even though one offender rammed a police car and the police continued to give pursuit, they were told to cease. It's getting real boring here at the moment...

"VKR, in pursuit of a red commodore - plates blah blah, failed to stop."

"Keep calling"

"VKR, just ran a red light and a stop sign, no traffic, speed 80klm in a 70klm zone."

"Reason for pursuit?"

"VKR, failed to stop for speeding"

"Terminate pursuit"

and that's usually that, 60 seconds and they shut em' down... it's ridiculous
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

VKR..........I thought it was VKI??..... :roll:

No decent pursuits lately as Mr Walks is holidays, that's my guess anyway..

cheers

Tom
pinkbosseslady
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by pinkbosseslady »

Pty wrote: i havn't heard a good one in a while over here on the east side.
Assume Pty lives in the eastern states. Most likely Queensland.

In my opinion running stop sign is pretty dangerous stuff and the chase should be aborted especially for something minor like speeding
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

pinkbosseslady wrote:
Pty wrote: i havn't heard a good one in a while over here on the east side.
Assume Pty lives in the eastern states. Most likely Queensland.

In my opinion running stop sign is pretty dangerous stuff and the chase should be aborted especially for something minor like speeding
How do you know though that all they have committed is speeding...... It could be stolen and not reported, they have just raped and murdered an old lady.... You just never know... Time, place, circumstance.........
Smiffy

Post by Smiffy »

Read in the paper a few weeks back that they were calling for applicants for VKI. The add said there were 17 civillian spots up for grabs.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Applications closed on December 19. I was seriously tempted to apply but at that time of year who has time to write a job application?
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

"In my opinion running stop sign is pretty dangerous stuff and the chase should be aborted especially for something minor like speeding"

Well their wouldn't be very many chases then, traffic cops might as well ride around on push-bikes instead of cars.

Like Ludacris said, the POI's could of just raped and killed someone and it seems a bit pointless aborted a chase if the culprits exceed the posted speed-limit by a few kms...

After watching COPS (the US show) I reckon traffic cars should have push-bars fitted and be authorised to end chases ASAP, a cop car can be replaced, someones life can't even if they are the scum of the earth/offenders or whateva you wanna call them.

cheers

Tom
Smiffy

Post by Smiffy »

Here is the job for that one. Would be interesting to see how many people went for it!!!

http://wagov.bigredsky.com/page.php?pag ... rtID=19371

I agree with you Tom on the subject of pursuit. Can you imagine what it be like if you didn't chase.