Fremantle channel tonight

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Fremantle channel tonight

Post by nachoman »

With all due respect, deceased person Bibra Lake, POI fled. VC102, UQ116, VF401 on scene.

AV210 in marathon chase Kwinana Fwy. 90km/hr driver giving the finger etc. P1 given. AV251 given P1. Polair 61 recording and attempting "downlink"? VR102 c1/p1, AJ201 with stinger too far away, av208 waiting east, vm105 sent with stinger from the rear, om204 sent with stinger from mandurah, av706 blocking traffic. Driver pulled into house in Warnbro and in custody.

Lots of cars still searching for POI from earlier incident UQ115, VF109, VP101, VF105, VM102 etc etc
pinkbosseslady
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by pinkbosseslady »

Friend just told me about this one. Said it was quite funny over the radio and the car in pursuit kept saying we are getting the finger to Vki
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

All Flew Past My Place last night, Heard the copper chopper and a siren, so i thought it was the new helitankers going downsouth for some reason. Walked down the drive way just in time to see 3 cop cars and a mike bike fly past P2 , And The Giant Spotty from Pol-Air. Made My day. :)
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

was maddest chase for a while ill give a furhter sitrep later this arvo when i have time
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

Hi,

I heard bits and pieces of this last night, VKI sending cars here, there and everywhere looking for a bloke pretty urgently. Then, this morning VKI was going to despatch a job about council bins on fire to Victor M, P or C.. (I never remember callsigns) and the WPC from the car said they couldn't do the job because they were assisting with the 'murder that occured last night'.
Several other cars told VKI they were assisting detectives, tied up with this job, or at the office regarding the 211 in Bibra Lake etc..

I'm not fully aware of what happened but I did a double take when I heard 'murder', can't say I've heard this sort of event unfold (?) I suppose would be the way to put it.
Gave me goosey's.. just thinking about the reality of the fact that a person just took someone elses life. :(
><((((º>··`·...·`·...·`··><((((º>
nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nachoman »

radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

Oh.. :?
><((((º>··`·...·`·...·`··><((((º>
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Millsy wrote:All Flew Past My Place last night, Heard the copper chopper and a siren, so i thought it was the new helitankers going downsouth for some reason. Walked down the drive way just in time to see 3 cop cars and a mike bike fly past P2 , And The Giant Spotty from Pol-Air. Made My day. :)
Hey Millsy, FWIW, the Helitac's dont fly at night :)
nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: Fremantle channel tonight

Post by nachoman »

nachoman wrote: Polair 61 recording and attempting "downlink"?
To reply to my own post I found it interesting that Polair would tell the pursuit vehicles they were being recorded. Also re: the downlink it sounded like they were trying to get a live video feed of the action to VKI, but it didn't work. Could this be right and does anyone know anymore about it?
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Fastlane wrote: Hey Millsy, FWIW, the Helitac's dont fly at night :)
Well U learn Sumthing new every day :)
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: Fremantle channel tonight

Post by Ludacris »

nachoman wrote:
nachoman wrote: Polair 61 recording and attempting "downlink"?
To reply to my own post I found it interesting that Polair would tell the pursuit vehicles they were being recorded. Also re: the downlink it sounded like they were trying to get a live video feed of the action to VKI, but it didn't work. Could this be right and does anyone know anymore about it?
Why would you find it interesting that they would say it was being recorded.........
soloman
Banned

Post by soloman »

Don't You Have Anything Better to do then put down what ever someone says ? Why Don't You Go And Clean Your Glocke ? Hmmm Sounds like fun :P
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

soloman wrote:Don't You Have Anything Better to do then put down what ever someone says ? Why Don't You Go And Clean Your Glocke ? Hmmm Sounds like fun :P
Can't see anything that I said in my previous post that is putting someone down for what they said................. I simply asked a question.......?
soloman
Banned

Post by soloman »

So did i ? :wink: I was just reading all the posts u have made, All You have done is look at the negitive side, blow sumone's idea out of the water, or make smart A** remarks . Think its time we grow up aye ... This isn't a forum for playschool
soloman
Banned

Post by soloman »

And Just For the Record

Your Name suits you ... since that all you ever speak