Subiaco HJ's/KFC 2nd June 2007

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

danny wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
danny wrote:You make as much sense as the Dockers winning a premiership.
That's a fine line your walking there buddy..... :smt013 :smt013
haha Eagles fan through and through
The West Coke Eagles huh.

I hear the lock-up is a good place to get Eagle signatures.
impdxn

Post by impdxn »

Anybody ever heard the term "Silent Warrior"? People in 'special forces' type roles generally don't like talking about it.

If Shanked really is who he says he is then he would have no problem with authenticating himself to fellow coppers on this board such as Danny, Walks, etc. Thus until his identity is confirmed by a fellow WAPOL Officer, he is full of crap in my books.

BTW Walks, if you've been wondering I'm the one that's been asking about you around the station. Trying to put a face with a name ;) One of the guys there in MIGs who came from OSTT knows me. He was there for part of my OSTT training.
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

Impdxn, I agree with you there. If your in special forces type roles generally people dont like talking about it.

Sorry to stick a needle in this thread, he doesnt have to go around proving himself to anyone even the 'other' coppers. My thoughts and my thoughts only

I certainly dont go around telling people the nature of my job, yes i am proud of it though no I simply dont see the need to show proof.
Walks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Walks »

Stretch wrote:he doesnt have to go around proving himself to anyone even the 'other' coppers.
No one does.........but come here and start sprouting sh|t and you will get caught out one way or another. :wink:

Walks.
Bobby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Bobby »

Walks wrote:No one does.........but come here and start sprouting sh|t and you will get caught out one way or another. :wink:
Hmmmm - was that aimed at somebody???? :?
I kind of get the impression there may be another Shank.ed around.....
However, I may just be reading way too far into it.
impdxn

Post by impdxn »

Stretch wrote:he doesnt have to go around proving himself to anyone even the 'other' coppers.
If he has nothing to hide (i.e. he really is a Police Officer) then he should have no problem providing credentials to a fellow officer. Its been my experience online its only those who are claiming to be what they are not are the ones not willing to do so.

EVERY other Police Member on this board who has claimed to be a Police Officer has had no problem confirming they are in fact WAPOL when I've PM'd them.
Stretch wrote:I certainly dont go around telling people the nature of my job, yes i am proud of it though no I simply dont see the need to show proof.
Your also not going around claiming to be a Police Officer, and in TRG for that matter. Its a criminal offence to impersonate a Police Officer.

Aside from that, its just down right disgraceful to claim you're of something like that nature when you're not. I consider if the same as claiming you were in the Military or that you're in the Special Forces (such as SAS, US Navy SEALs, etc) when the person has never served a day in their life. The REAL people who have actually served in these positions have put their lives on the line and have died serving honorably. If one ever stood there in ranks hearing a fallen members name being called with no answer and staring at their boots, helmet, rifle, and dog tags you'd understand where I'm coming from.

When you've actually been the one who has served in the military or one the force (Police) its quite easy to spot the wannabe's. I'm not the only one who has picked up on the way he has said things.

Until proven otherwise, he's just kid claiming to be something he's not but wishes he could be.
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

IMPDXN,

Seems we have got off on the wrong foot together, it’s only I was brought up by the saying “Take it with a pinch of saltâ€
godinoz

Post by godinoz »

Always RX wrote:
You make as much sense as the Dockers winning a premiership.
Hey they just beat Richmond...........................Oh.......i see what you mean :lol:
HEY! Take that back. I'm a Richmond supporter. There is logic, if we lose every game we get first draft pick!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

godinoz wrote:
Always RX wrote:
You make as much sense as the Dockers winning a premiership.
Hey they just beat Richmond...........................Oh.......i see what you mean :lol:
HEY! Take that back. I'm a Richmond supporter. There is logic, if we lose every game we get first draft pick!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
and we need it.
godinoz

Post by godinoz »

I am reading all the time about people like shank'd and others claiming to be members of WAPOL. Okay. I am going to start a new thing, and that is to declare that I am NOT a member!!!!
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

And who else i thought it was a one off....and prob was
luke

Post by luke »

IM NOT we all know that cause my spelling. lol
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

im not a member of wapol or fesa but i am sja vfas and i cant spell :)
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Hi, I'm Wes and I'm a sexoholic...

oops... wrong forum!

:P :lol:
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

WPXZBP wrote:Hi, I'm Wes and I'm a sexoholic...

Hiiiii Wessss :lol: