Vehicle callsign spreadsheet

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by HEKTIK »

errrr no, i dont think they are silly enough to leave a shotgun on the dash of their car, in the middle of the city, in front of a law court. Im sure the photos you have seen would have been for display purposes only at open days ect, or when they called to a job would be the only time the shotguns are on the dash.
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Lighten up Hektik, I was looking at the pics from the Joondy display that they had. :)
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Rockjet »

AF 701 & AF 702 identical bikes with standard MB lights.
AF 696 has MXLB on roof
FG 203 unmarked white VZ Comm, spots with Dash lights
Have a mistery BA Falcon (I think) unmarked dark green with spots pictured was told its the bosses car and is AF???
[img][img]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z171 ... sCar-1.jpg[/img][/img]
imacop

Post by imacop »

rockjet wrote:Have a mistery BA Falcon (I think) unmarked dark green with spots pictured was told its the bosses car and is AF???
I saw something similar in the city on Thursday or Friday. Series 2 XT Falcon (BF I an guessing), unmarked, no spotties, no TADIS, with only a single light box on the rear parcel shelf, and only 1 rear aerial.
silent_wingz

Post by silent_wingz »

looks like its on LPG too, thats interesting
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

imacop wrote:
rockjet wrote:Have a mistery BA Falcon (I think) unmarked dark green with spots pictured was told its the bosses car and is AF???
I saw something similar in the city on Thursday or Friday. Series 2 XT Falcon (BF I an guessing), unmarked, no spotties, no TADIS, with only a single light box on the rear parcel shelf, and only 1 rear aerial.
Damn it, you found us!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
luke

Post by luke »

found who?
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

well we have already had pretend front line officers, detectives, TRG, media people (thanks luke) that we know of, maybe today it can be asio?
luke

Post by luke »

No Problem. glad to be at your help. :P
Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Rockjet »

Dont tell me another one is coming out of the closet :?
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Yer i got my eye on one or two atm who maybe the same person and what not but anyways...

Driving to work today passed a white vz commodore the usual 3 aerials on the rear no rear/front deck lights female/male plain clothed officer in and what looked like the tardis and only reason i noticed was it looked huge and the screen was facing the driver-i stopped next to it at the nights on mounts bay road had standard rims with hubcap covers on, so just cruious if all police vehicles are being fitted with this or just ones in front line duties.

Being on gas performance isnt the best i always thought ?
Last edited by Markmywords on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Rockjet »

Markmywords wrote: And why would they have a falcon on gas :S referring to that pic is that a real police car or someone being a wannabe
It was on display at the Geraldton WAPOL open day and as one officer told me its the bosses car... correct me if I'm wrong but could it be AF100?
luke

Post by luke »

AF100 is base might be AF010
Last edited by luke on Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucas_arts_182

spread sheet

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

where can i get the spread sheet?
luke

Post by luke »

Markmywords wrote:Yer i got my eye on one or two atm who maybe the same person and what not but anyways...

Driving to work today passed a white vz commodore the usual 3 aerials on the rear no rear/front deck lights female/male plain clothed officer in and what looked like the tardis and only reason i noticed was it looked huge and the screen was facing the driver-i stopped next to it at the nights on mounts bay road had standard rims with hubcap covers on, so just cruious if all police vehicles are being fitted with this or just ones in front line duties.

Being on gas performance isnt the best i always thought ?
might be detectives