Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Pursuit on ch21 now ZM106 chasing a blue Commodore

Tom
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

All over vehicle crashed and hit a power-pole.

1 x POI in custody.

No pursuit priority issued, too short.

rgds

Tom
nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nachoman »

Quick pursuit earlier this morning. VF102 in pursuit Beeliar Rd, suspect turned north onto southbound lane Kwinana Freeway driving in emergency lane, pursuit aborted, VM104, AV205, CD507, VF403 in area unable to locate.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Pursuit just on Ch8/34.

JC639 chasing a 750cc Motorcycle, started in Cannington and ended in Stirling.

Pursuit aborted when JC639 lost sight of offenders.

TE211 saw the bike cross the freeway at King Edward St backover to Telford Place in Stirling.

Priority pursuit was authorised.

CD507 is now an SV6 also.

cheers

Tom
nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nachoman »

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 ... 536896.htm

"Three police cars were rammed and damaged during a high-speed chase through Perth's eastern suburbs last night."....
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

Hi,

There seems to be a bit of action on ch. 64 tonight, various peel cars are looking for a bloke who decamped a scene on Mandurah Rd. I'm not exactly sure of all the facts but I heard OM something? say the powerpole has been removed from on top of a truck so I'm guessing the guy was driving the truck, crashed, and did a runner.

Also, Fremantle channel is quiet busy with various different jobs. :)
><((((º>··`·...·`·...·`··><((((º>
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Chase Last night On Freo's channel. - 0007

CD507 class 2 pursuit priority, was in pursuit of a stolen serial, priority pursuit was issued, with VF453 Going P1 For back up and Tk105 P2, Pursuit ended off beelier drive with a foot pursuit of 4 aboriginals. 3 male and a female. TK105 assisting with the search of POI's.

4 x POI's in custody

Nil Damage To All Cars.

Good calling From D7.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

I know Radiohead has already started this on a previous post - but the Police chase started just next door to my house in south perth. I was half asleep so i didn't get any vehicle numbers - but VKI had a K9 unit and a CD vehicle in the action. There were 4 police cars which were given Priority One pursit to catch the POI's - No idea as to why they were chasing these guys, so if you can let us know i would appreciate it.

But there were a heck of alot of sirens - so i got up and tuned into my trusty Uniden 92XLT scanner.... So they went down Hurlingham Rd South Perth, onto Mill Point Road - Canning Hwy, somewhere through Vic Park (Duncan St) back through Burswood on Great Eastern Hwy, back to Canning Hwy, into Labouchere Rd South Perth, and cornered them in Melville Parade Como.....
2 POI's caught by K9 but one escaped into bush.....What a cirlce - did they catch the other one? Pursuit Speeds reached 110 in Hurlingham - 123 on Mill Point - 115 on Canning - It was full on - all in all - Pursuit lasted 25 minutes..... Job Well done i say
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

gkoutlis wrote:There were 4 police cars which were given Priority One pursit to catch the POI's -
Where ALL 4 cars Given Priority 1 ?
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Yes they were - and no i wasn't hearing things - Radio Supervisor authorised the cars to engage - provided road conditions were safe to do so - which at 4am - it was safe....
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

hey MR G,NINE cop cars in all!!They came down South Tce past my place and counted them as they went past to quick for me to get any callsigns but.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Nine cars? Wow - that was a mamouth effort....Still unsure what they were wanted for though, so still trying to find out...My first recorded pursuit.... :lol: wish i was more awake and have listened to the callsigns attending...
gkoutlis

Short Pursuit in Malaga

Post by gkoutlis »

Guys TE205, in pursuit of a Holden black SS Ute.

The POI struck another car on Malaga Drive - VKI gave the order to Abort pursuit and return to the accident scene of the vehicle that was struck by POI.

VKI is getting very confused - all happened really quick...

The POI was caught out by TE-205 for doing burnouts in Beechboro - hence where the Pursuit started from...

The POI has a full record - and they know where he is - so hopefully it will be a successful catch....

Cars involved at this time - TE205- HF401 - HB102 - CD501 and a few more.....
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Well done Mr G.

Pursuit started at 1652 was all over at 1656, no priority pursuit issued.

They know who the POI is.

cheers

Tom
ConstableCare
150+ posts
150+ posts

Missing 6yr old - Kenwick

Post by ConstableCare »

Search currently underway in Kenwick - Missing 6yr old girl in Kenwick.

5 vehicles conducting grid's... 2 Mike-bikes on-way to Skyshow have been diverted to assist...

Channel 8.