The TA Thread (serious & fatal)

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

luke

Post by luke »

well happen 2day, in the morning, this friend was heading to is new work. on highway unsure where abouts. truck hit him.
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

luke wrote:well happen 2day, in the morning, this friend was heading to is new work. on highway unsure where abouts. truck hit him.
Positive that it happened this morning. Reason i ask is that there was a car vs truck yesterday morning at baldivis. Rocky 1st and 2nd mobilised.
luke

Post by luke »

i think that one. :(
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

luke wrote:i think that one. :(
Very sure that if it was the baldivis car v truck that it was not a fatal. We got stood down by Rockingham 1st very quickly as it was a truck rollover and only 1st alarm rescue.
luke

Post by luke »

ok well probly this morning. as my close friend she very devo about it. ill find out more later.
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Luke,

I beleive this may be the info that you were searching for. Was`reported in the news. Remember seeing this on the news. Looked rather horrific.
Condolences of this was a friend of yours

AN 18-year-old man has died after his car clipped a truck in Caversham today before slamming into other vehicles.

His Honda Civic was overtaking a truck on Reid Hwy at about 6.45am when it hit the trailer of an oncoming truck.

Police said the Honda then sideswiped a Nissan Pintara before crashing into the side of a Nissan Navara.

He died at the scene.

The death brings the State's road toll to 101, which is 28 more than at the same time last year.
luke

Post by luke »

NOT good, thank you :(
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

bomber wrote:Positive that it happened this morning. Reason i ask is that there was a car vs truck yesterday morning at baldivis. Rocky 1st and 2nd mobilised.
Roger, We Got a Pager Call But were Stood down by rocky 1st also - Before turn out.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Car v pedistrian early tuesday morning somewhere down rocko way secret harbour i think or safety bay one person being questionned over the incident in there driveway.
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

just.nosey

Post by just.nosey »

I was there just moments after the crash happend at 6:20 am on the Reid Hwy.

The car the 18 year old was driving was a Holden Commodore and not a Honda as reported. He tried turning Reid Hwy into 3 lanes instead of 2.

People were still running from their cars to help the drivers involved when I pulled up but for the person in the Commodore it was already to late and nothing could be done.

Speed and bad driving were both factors in this crash without a doubt.
luke

Post by luke »

it so sad to lose someone. :(
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

luke wrote:it so sad to lose someone. :(
Im not having a dig at ya in any way - however, have you considered grief councelling or talking to a close friend of the family? :(

This is the toughest thing a person could ever go through, so asking for help won't make you any less of a Man.

Hope all works out
G
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Another horrifying 24 hours on our roads, this one this morning very close to my home :(

Confirmed 316 :( - on Mill Point Rd cnr of Onslow St - South Perth -

Saw the cars on the tow trucks on my way to Jandakot - and both vehicles looked so mangled -

Heard breifly that this was a head-on-accident..... :(
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

4 dead, 5 injured in WA Road accidents - courtesy from ABC.com.au website

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 ... 934260.htm