The TA Thread (serious & fatal)

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Well i missed the bottom end of the job i thought they said roll over,

Wonder how ALAS got there mustve had there scanner on today.

Car v Pole now Stirling highway/Mc Cabe-Lines down/Pole down stirling highway blocked completely definatley a NO go zone.
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Advance life were there pretty quick. They also have a new rapid response car. Looked like a hsv driving around lights and sirens. Sounded really bad. Firies have just cleared the call so not sure about injuries. As always hope all are ok.
Genesis

Post by Genesis »

is it a fatal bus roll over in rockingham. I thought I heard a femaler say facial injuries... not fatal... or did I hear about a different prang? :?:
Bungarra

Post by Bungarra »

just came down Roe Hwy from Welshpool Rd, looks like a roll over on the East bound lanes, at least 3 WAPOL vehicles and 1 Ambo. Didn't look good. :(
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Genesis wrote:is it a fatal bus roll over in rockingham. I thought I heard a femaler say facial injuries... not fatal... or did I hear about a different prang? :?:
Got confirmation that there was no fatalities. 4 persons to hosp with 23 people involved from the bus.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

There was a 215 in Spearwood Northlake rd and Phoenix rd but my scanner was off this was about 22:00hrs and just clearing the crash now anyone pick it up ?
Genesis

Post by Genesis »

bomber wrote:
Genesis wrote:is it a fatal bus roll over in rockingham. I thought I heard a femaler say facial injuries... not fatal... or did I hear about a different prang? :?:
Got confirmation that there was no fatalities. 4 persons to hosp with 23 people involved from the bus.
thx

reagards
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Bungarra wrote:just came down Roe Hwy from Welshpool Rd, looks like a roll over on the East bound lanes, at least 3 WAPOL vehicles and 1 Ambo. Didn't look good. :(
Im pretty sure, in that while i was listening - it said something like the truck Jack-Knifed onto another car????? :shock:
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

C v C - in Ascot with serious injuries

AJ-203 - heading P2 from Kenwick -

SJA the callers to VKI
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

i heard this one some of our drves chucked shits cos getting into the street had to come backj way in
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Serious TA NOW -

Car vs Bus - Vs Power Pole

VKI contacting AJ cars to respond - SJA on the way P1 - FESA on the way

EDIT: AJ-251 off at the scene
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Another Serious 215 TA

Car vs Truck

Its a P2 - due to truck driver having a Heart Attack

AJ car-204 responding P2

UPDATED: - This is now confirmed Serious Crash - Truck is blocking Orrong Road completley - causing traffic chaos - Need more traffic cars to divert traffic onto Kewdale Rd. (Welshpool)
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

4 Fatal accidents overnight

2 in the country

1 this morning on whitefords ave Car V tree

1 last night Car v Pole, rolled over and caught fire.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

There was an interesting one this morning before I went to firies, with a car hanging over a cliff edge, above some houses, and they were requiring a tow truck at priority, however one hadn't yet arrived. Then around 0950 as I was driving along Welshpool road, heading towards Lesmurdie from Tonkin Hwy, I see Welshpool pumper, a couple of police vehicles and a tow truck...next to a cliff type edge...Was quite cool. Execpt for the bit where the Alfa Romeo in front of me slowed down to a crawl without warning, luckily I was able to slow down in time...would have been expensive :(
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Bobby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Bobby »

Crash involving motorbike w pillion passenger - Thomas Rd & Orelia Rd - AV250 calling for backup......
P2 given to several cars to get there