Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

chrissss

Post by chrissss »

listened to this chase from the start 3 delta cars amd polair wer ther pretty much from the start d5,d7 and d10? i think 2 k9 vehicles, aj20? and alot of other vehicles joining the chase then dropping off but probabl about 7-8 cars chasing the whole way

started near carousel shopping centre went through canning vale got aborted co he went onto the wrong side of the road polair calling the whole time as far as he could see in front :) onto tonkin then onto roe all the way down southbound to the freeway cars joining an backing off the whole way down the freeway
av210 on route p2 all the way down to mortimer i went to watch them go under the overpass but missed em the first time...
i started headin back home but pulled over on mortimer to listen clearly
av210(sv6 hp) went speedin past about 3 vr vehicles and all the chsase cars had him blocked off in baldivis but he got past ther road blocks then he was comin back down the freeway agin so we went on the bridge, av210 had the stinger out ready then saw the xr6 being chased had full high beams on and was beepin the horn ppl wer movin out the way then ther was about 8-10 cars chasin roughly av210 packed up the stinger n joined the chase they went flyin past us without lights at about 140kph then they joined in and another car joined in off of thomas road then i went home and listened for like another 30 mins :shock:
until that juliet car got it with a stinger and the pois bailed

good job by polair and all the cars involve didnt think it was guna stop till he ran outta fuel :shock:

bit of exicetment for th evening

chris
Hm681

Post by Hm681 »

there gotta be action in northern side com on. still waiting
Hm681

Post by Hm681 »

Police are questioning a 19-year-old woman after a high-speed car chase through Perth's southern suburbs.

The pursuit began on North Lake Road in Kardinya after a utility failed to stop for police.

The chase lasted about 20 minutes and reached speeds of up to 150 kilometres an hour as the ute attempted to evade police.

Officers deployed a stinger, disabling both the ute and the police pursuit vehicle.

The utility crashed into a pole on Beeliar Drive in Yangebup a short time later.

The driver attempted to escape on foot but was later captured by officers using a police dog
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

wtf is a different chase to the hour long one last night?
:?
coz the chase finished on roe high just near tonkin in welshpool/forrestdale area??

chris
Hm681

Post by Hm681 »

at 4am in morning this one happened? one u were listening too was probly at 1am. but police car got stinger .. :shock:
Walks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Walks »

Hm681 wrote:Police are questioning a 19-year-old woman after a high-speed car chase through Perth's southern suburbs.

The pursuit began on North Lake Road in Kardinya after a utility failed to stop for police.

The chase lasted about 20 minutes and reached speeds of up to 150 kilometres an hour as the ute attempted to evade police.

Officers deployed a stinger, disabling both the ute and the police pursuit vehicle.

The utility crashed into a pole on Beeliar Drive in Yangebup a short time later.

The driver attempted to escape on foot but was later captured by officers using a police dog
Nice work, this one happened 2 weeks ago.

Walks.
I was there when they flicked the switch
June 2, 2008
Hm681

Post by Hm681 »

was hell funny coz ther cop got stinger
yorky

Post by yorky »

Preeeetty sure Walks wouldn't find that one funny :smt064
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
Hm681

Post by Hm681 »

im sure he would coz why would cop car get stringer. bad commication. so its alil funny.
Bobby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Bobby »

HM681 - do you take drugs before you get on here?
FG103

Post by FG103 »

Did anyone recored the chase early this morning with Polair involved?
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Bobby wrote:HM681 - do you take drugs before you get on here?
hahahahahahah
he does say some wierd stuff :?
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

bloody hell that sounds like a wicked chase. nice detail chriss. and yeh hm681 gotta lay off the drugs a bit hey. or atleast read what you write before you post it. cause most of the time it makes no sense.
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

I have had a look back at all of hm681's posts and most of them don't make sense. Maybe if he thought and typed in ENGLISH.
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Yes speak english and stop drinking AND stop doing really stupid stuff HM681.

I think its better if it is quiet rather than your comment about "there gotta be action in northern side com on. still waiting"