Pursuits and other events

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Whiskey1Urgent wrote:An all of that could've been avoided if target vehicles were allowed to be interdicted and taken out at the first opportunity.. Especially when the target is an offender wanted for serious offences.
Exactley right nothing better than a nudge bar like they use in the US to bring them to a stop OR try to.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Another pursuit-IN a gemini LOL 2 Heads on board

Read St South bound/Malibu St Rockingham

Read St South bound/Safety bay Road

Heading South Bound Warnbro Sound Ave

Past Port Kennedy Drive heading Southbound.

Warnbro sound ave heading southbound to golden bay

Speed 120 current

VR102 Priority Pursuit Authorised.

Polair 61 on its way-now airbourne

VK101 P2 authorised
VR104 P2 authorised
VR107 Side swiped by Vehicle-been told to stop

Vehicle northbound on ennis ave now heading back into secret harbour.

AV201 with stinger on board heading that way.

2 POI in custody caught back streets in secret harbour
Hm681

Post by Hm681 »

let go back to the one with 1 poi on friday perk hour.. how long did it go 4 .. reeally? i haerd it just as it was as they weer boxing him in.. damn butttt im sure VKi at visual from polair since he has is new toys to play with.;) mmm but yes officer dwn and was hurt.on road supervision needed.. ta was 1km from where the pursuit ended i prettty sure.. mayb newz will hav the info.
Hm681

Post by Hm681 »

oh and a chase is not really needed.. they guna catch uo with him anyway. he cant fly out australia. lolol pursuits not really need but only if u just got outta jail wen u not meant to like the time in the city where 5 jailee wnt on foot and the ;police had everyright to chase and shoot dwn them.. they can use there gun and shoot the jailee. doesnt matter if he doesnt hav gun.. shoot the guy
CHEV4EVR
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by CHEV4EVR »

can anybody tell me what he just my understanding of pidgin english is not the best at the moment......seriously dude write in the english language
Smiffy

Post by Smiffy »

[quote] oh and a chase is not really needed.. they guna catch uo with him anyway. he cant fly out australia. lolol pursuits not really need but only if u just got outta jail wen u not meant to like the time in the city where 5 jailee wnt on foot and the ;police had everyright to chase and shoot dwn them.. they can use there gun and shoot the jailee. doesnt matter if he doesnt hav gun.. shoot the guy

There would be no one in prison to break out...if the the coppers didn't chase them. What a stupid thing to say and then on the other side of the fence, "they can use there gun and shoot the jailee" Switch on fella!!!!
[/quote]
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

"they can use there gun and shoot the jailee"
:oops:

Go back to Pre-school and if you pass go DON'T collect $200..
thrill of the Chase

Post by thrill of the Chase »

Lets Break it down and see if we can make out what he is saying

Quote "oh and a chase is not really needed.. they guna catch uo with him anyway."

How, through advertising in the personal pages of the sundaytime WAKE UP

Quote "he cant fly out australia."

Why not, its been done before?

Quote "lolol pursuits not really need but only if u just got outta jail wen u not meant to like the time in the city where 5 jailee wnt on foot and the"

I've sent this part off to Uni of WA and see if they can make anything from it

Quote" ;police had everyright to chase and shoot dwn them.. they can use there gun and shoot the jailee. doesnt matter if he doesnt hav gun.. shoot the guy"

I think he is a making a social statement, and he's doing it in Turkey English (the bird not the country) :roll:
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

Last edited by GC101 on Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Hm681 wrote:let go back to the one with 1 poi on friday perk hour.. how long did it go 4 .. reeally? i haerd it just as it was as they weer boxing him in.. damn butttt im sure VKi at visual from polair since he has is new toys to play with.;) mmm but yes officer dwn and was hurt.on road supervision needed.. ta was 1km from where the pursuit ended i prettty sure.. mayb newz will hav the info.
About a good 15mins maybe more if i can remember correctly
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

Markmywords wrote:About a good 15mins maybe more if i can remember correctly
That would be about right

It was well planned too - they had cars positioned all down the freeway before anyone engaged him.

It wasn't until they had coppers at pretty much every exit that CD502 engaged him - and other cops were close enough to join in.

I certainly got the feeling from before the chase even started that there was no way they were gonna let this guy get away.

Then to have a second lengthy chase which continued after a cop car got damaged - It seems to me perhaps that there has been a bit of a change in the policy of aborting chases - Both of these chases continued on (With good results) beyond the point where previously it would have been aborted.
Last edited by Kinetic on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hm681

Post by Hm681 »

yes sry damn laptop and my words at 4am in morning sry ppl lol..grrrrr wonder if it b on the newz 2nite the car chase from last nite.. hehe
thrill of the Chase

? :?
Hm681

Post by Hm681 »

dnt giv me that face.. lolol 4am in the moring ,cut me some slack would ya
thrill of the Chase

Ross, type like you would a letter, not a text message ok