Marangaroo Tile thrower

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

thrill of the Chase

Marangaroo Tile thrower

Post by thrill of the Chase »

5 cars including TK plus Polair 61 going to 16 Curtain Marangaroo, pulling tiles off his roof and others and throwing at police .
thrill of the Chase

Post by thrill of the Chase »

They got him...... :lol:
yorky

Post by yorky »

Lets just say the guy was a little pissed off cause he kinda fell off the roof :P Turbo's crew have the goss :smt023
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Cheers for the sms thrilla and nice to meet you yorky. What a crazy dude. He some how was jumping from roof to roof and then was basically "hog tied" for his safety and carried away after a decent pepper spray burst. Didnt seem to like the pepper spray for some reason?

One of the first jobs I ever did was a tile thrower who eventually got taken down by TRG and tasered - was hoping for the same this time... Oh well.
Hm681

Post by Hm681 »

nice meeting the crew... lolol should help each other out.. that guy was funny as.. wat a g8t way to put him in the van bahaha.. wat g8t show
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Must be the heat bringing the looneys out :P
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Turbo wrote:
One of the first jobs I ever did was a tile thrower who eventually got taken down by TRG and tasered - was hoping for the same this time... Oh well.
Was that the one in canningvale (roughly) at night ages back ?
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Ahh it was definately at night and ages ago but I dont think it was canningvale. It was near freo just off canning hwy I think.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

yep i rember this vividly was funny as

chris