The TA Thread (serious & fatal)

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

car v ped has gone fatal outside burswood on gt eastern highway.
DOCKERS for PREMIERS 2008!!
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Also mbike v tree fatal about an hour before that on Marmion Ave.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

doogues71 wrote:car v ped has gone fatal outside burswood on gt eastern highway.
2 Major Crash 4WD's still at scene - have the 2 left lanes blocked off just after train overpass in Burswood.
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Accident on freeway south bound today dont know much details my scanner batteries went flat lol and NO i dont have rechargerables maybe i should :P
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Rechargables are a great investment, especially for the scanner
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

I swear by Energizer 2500mAh rechargeables.

Cost about $20 for 4 AA's, they come in the black, silver and green packaging. You can even get the 30 minute charger + 4 of these batteries for about $40.

I can easily take 250 9 megapixel shots with a set in my Fuji finepix S9500.

Make sure you get the 2500mAh ones not a lesser milliamps.
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Car rollover fata about 20kms out of Bindoon on Gt Northern Hwy. Not a good start to the year.
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

Tom wrote:I swear by Energizer 2500mAh rechargeables.

Cost about $20 for 4 AA's, they come in the black, silver and green packaging. You can even get the 30 minute charger + 4 of these batteries for about $40.

I can easily take 250 9 megapixel shots with a set in my Fuji finepix S9500.

Make sure you get the 2500mAh ones not a lesser milliamps.
I agee I have these as well.They are the best battries by far.
DOCKERS for PREMIERS 2008!!
nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nachoman »

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

nachoman wrote:Crash closes Kwinana Freeway
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0 ... 48,00.html
This sounds very bad - I wonder if Doogues or anyone else can hear anything on Channel 8 WAPOL - to shed some light as to whats happend...
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Mad Marsupial

Post by Mad Marsupial »

I heard a little bit near the end when they were clearing it all up. A Kia van and 8 ton truck were involved.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Mad Marsupial wrote:I heard a little bit near the end when they were clearing it all up. A Kia van and 8 ton truck were involved.
Cheers for that MM.

8)
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

two TA's within 5 mins 215 and 315 pretty much same area dunno if they were the same job car v house gas and water leak FESA on the way, other vehicles going P2 another crash car v car pole ? Was actually the same crash they clipped a car prior to crashing again the driver was in critical condition and died at the scene.
TheDoc
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by TheDoc »

Markmywords wrote:two TA's within 5 mins 215 and 315 pretty much same area dunno if they were the same job car v house gas and water leak FESA on the way, other vehicles going P2 another crash car v car pole ? Was actually the same crash they clipped a car prior to crashing again the driver was in critical condition and died at the scene.

heard these jobs all in beeliar
thrill of the Chase

Post by thrill of the Chase »

anyone have any details on TA Near Roe Hwy & Grt Nrth Hwy :?