Vehicle callsign spreadsheet

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

I saw a green unmarked xt ford falcon yesterday on the freeway, was travelling in the gf's car, saw it in the side mirror, turned around to have a look, saw the rims which gave it away, then saw the wa police patch on the guys blues, he was one up, no antennas on the car, did have LED's mounted to the windscreen. Turned of on the beeliar? off ramp , i can only presume it was a south side car
ConstableCare
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ConstableCare »

Couple of changes / additions:

TE222 - Falcon XR6 - HWP Colours - VLB - Spots
AJ201 - Falcon - WAPOL Colours - GDLB
AJ203 - Falcon - WAPOL Colours - GDLB

Cheers, CC 8)
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Just went out to buy supplies from St Johns and saw on the opp side of the road an Albino Police Car - callsign ZT-102 - Which district is that? Its a VZ Commodore with lights and markings except for the front half - no logo or markings???
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
kellie
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kellie »

Last edited by kellie on Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

kellie wrote:West metro district - Stirling Police
Thankyou for that - Was it in an accident recently or something?

from the quick look I had on Great Eastern Hwy (Rivervale) - It looked like a new bonnet, and side panel with no markings?

Thanks again
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

I saw GW104 for the first time today, new call-sign for me. Anyway sadly it's a BF sedan with GDLB.

Also does anyone know what the deal with Leederville station is? Have they been relocated?? I've up an down Oxford St all week and seen no cars, place looks deserted...

Also seen the new UQ108 this arvo. It's now a secure VZ sedan with a pod. Old one was just a normal sedan.
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

I believe Leederville combined with Wembley..... Leederville is now a office Station only.. no patrols
"If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got"
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Cheers for that Ludy.

Would explain why I keep seeing GW cars in Leederville.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Saw GW105 on Hepburn Ave this morning. I think it's the old GL102 which was a BF paddy wagon with GDLB.

AG251 is a VZ wagon with crash striping and a GDLB.

Few 'bunkys' outside Central. Saw the old VK103 which is completely void of all it's markings except for the light-bar, looks weird.

Piccy of CA504 in yesterday's paper. XR6T with ROG markings, looks 'fully sick'..
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

tom

vk103 is getting replaced??
i havent seen a new 1 yet will kepp a look out though wonder if they'll get another rodeo....

also saw uq105 i think at the freo firewoerks its an izusu truck with a command post on the back with full markings also an unmarked bf mk 2 falcon a toyota camry with poluce in it um a dm car i think it was dm stirlings, a sja subaru forrester with a flat led bar with full markings and also te 206 i think bf xr6 im pretty sure thats it and numerous beats

chris
HEKTIK
150+ posts
150+ posts

Road/Trail Bikes

Post by HEKTIK »

i spotted yesterday morning a group of about 20 - 30 police riding road trail bikes and kitted out in motocross gear on Lakeside Drive and turning towards the academy. Ive heard along the grapevine they are training up in the gangara pines. Some of the police were unmarked they had full motox cross suits on and majority of the group were wearing olive green overalls and moto cross gear. with police hivis vests. Sorry i didnt get any pics.
Perth Online Police Scanner

http://waix.net:8000

RIP
stevesperformance

Post by stevesperformance »

spotted CA503 in margaret river today.very intersting a OMCG Task Force car in town. :o :o :? :?
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Saw JA103 on Friday - P2 on Armadale Road
Crewcab with GDLB
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

C'mon Wesley...JA103 is the old WT901. Holden Crewman, just about due for replacement.

Remember these shots I took when it was new??

I've had to edit the second photo to conceal identities of officers. So apologies about the blurring.

WT902 the Holden Rodeo with the refridgerated cage section is currently parked outside Curtin House with the GC cars.

chrissssssssss, yep def is VK103 can still read the call-sign on the rear of the cage. There was footage of it on ch7 news tonight.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

chrissss wrote:tom

vk103 is getting replaced??
i havent seen a new 1 yet will kepp a look out though wonder if they'll get another rodeo....

chris

FIRST PICS OF THE NEW VK103

Click on em for a bigger image

If u want the originals, then pm me

It was attending an audiable alarm next door to my place, didnt realise it was the new VK103 till chris told me today and we checked the number plates with a pic i took of vk103 in september.

Top shots as usual Tom :D