you dont know what you got till its gone.

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Robo
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Robo »

slipknot wrote:we should be able to listen i mean we pay tax for them to operate dont we?
What a statement!!! Would love to know the thought that was put in before writing that comment. What next, "I pay taxes so I should know all the launch codes to the navys weapons".

About a month ago we caught a breaker with all the tool of the trade and a scanner. Cops have no chance if the crooks know their coming. He was only caught because the batteries died.

Some things should be kept hush hush.
Adzy

Post by Adzy »

Turbo wrote:Media will be given a feed. It wont be the same - but I dont think they are gonna miss any big stories...
Yeah, I've heard we will... not sure how it's gonna work yet, though?
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Everyone will have to get a hobby when the digital is up and running :P how will the towies know where the nearest prang is !!!!! no use being a spotter never get any cash lol :p
slipknot
150+ posts
150+ posts
Scanners and Receivers: Yaesu FT-857 Yaesu FT7800 Icom ID800H

Post by slipknot »

Robo wrote:
slipknot wrote:we should be able to listen i mean we pay tax for them to operate dont we?
What a statement!!! Would love to know the thought that was put in before writing that comment. What next, "I pay taxes so I should know all the launch codes to the navys weapons".

About a month ago we caught a breaker with all the tool of the trade and a scanner. Cops have no chance if the crooks know their coming. He was only caught because the batteries died.

Some things should be kept hush hush.
hmm, what if you could get a licence to listen as long as you had no criminal record.
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

thats stupid im pretty sure there would be criminals that dont have a record
imacop

Post by imacop »

good crims never get caught.
TheDoc
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by TheDoc »

imacop wrote:good crims never get caught.

u 100% sure about that