The Friday and Saturday Night Thread

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Freo Channel - some lowlife has just beat up his wife and kids also a Bomb Evacuation

Perth - Cops calling for urgent back up in city, sounded like they needed it to

Rottnest - Mobile just asked Base for keyholder for one of the units
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

westernwedgey wrote:Freo Channel Bomb Evacuation
Hoax. Romeo 202 Atended the Pig and cleared no bomb found.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Hi guys,

Was the bomb threat the same one as the Gas explosion at Fremantle Maritime Museum?

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

I don't think so Mr G... The Fremantle Museum was confirmed as a gas bottle explosion (heard that on Nova) and from what Millsy said the Leisure Inn (AKA Swinging Pig) was a hoax thank god... :)
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
yorky

Post by yorky »

Well I'll kick off this weekend with a pursuit on 21/41 ending in a dumping and setting on fire.

I was leaving the city northbound, as TE20x? started chasing a VN white 'dore dunno where it started but south on the freeway, off at vincent, must have been *just* ahead of me (heard the sirens) then aborted through 2 red lights heading back north on loftus and vehicle lost. I believe it was the TE vehicle with the LED light bar as I passed him later on. Then moments later polair61 books on (two late unfortunately :( ) and just as I see smoke up ahead thinking oh god they torched it... polair says its on fire in an alley... And yep I passed it well alight and unfortunately the fence on fire as well... FESA came past within 2min or so and put it out but I didn't stick around so as not to get in the way.

edit: oh and polair then reported someone shining a green laser at them :(
Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

Last edited by Cloverfield on Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Styles can be applied quickly to selected text! meh!
kylep
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kylep »

yorky wrote:FESA came past within 2min or so and put it out but I didn't stick around so as not to get in the way.
I am sure FESA did not respond. FRS would have. There are no FESA service uits in the metro area, and I'm sure non of the admin staff would have been responded. :wink:
yorky

Post by yorky »

sorry sorry my bad I should know I read that thread...

Though polair61 did call them fesa ;)
kylep
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kylep »

Its ok, I'll just have to get the guys back home to ask which service they would like responded. After all FESA is reponsoble for many services, not limited to: FRS BFS SES VMRS UXO...

Not sure how much use a boat would be at a car fire though.. :wink:

We do get a bit precious about it
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

kylep wrote:Its ok, I'll just have to get the guys back home to ask which service they would like responded. After all FESA is reponsoble for many services, not limited to: FRS BFS SES VMRS UXO...

Not sure how much use a boat would be at a car fire though.. :wink:

We do get a bit precious about it

damn straight

chris
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Last night, there was an open house party on willmott drive in coolengup, being there, i knew it was only a matter of time before the police rocked up in numbers to shut it down, the backyard was packed, hardly any room to move, id guess about 100-150 people, i thought the police handled it very well, they didnt have the lightbars going or werent yelling or anything like that, and everyone did as the police wanted them too.
Just wondering who rocked up and if there was any incidents ???
Froggles

Post by Froggles »

May as well get it started. Female discovered unconscious and covered in blood, possible injuries from burg. SJA and ???? Headed there P2.

Police arrived on scene first and advised that the victim is currently unconscious and in the doorway of the house.

Hope she's alright.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

WARSUG Public Transport Moderator
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Priority 228? job - Kardinya Community Centre
VM101, UQ109, AV202 at scene. 18yr old birthday party out of hand 40+ kids out on street.
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

wat was happenin last niht around 2330-0000 coz saw like 5 cars ina group goin p2 down the freeway around russell road.....pursuit??????????

then about 40 minslater goin northbound near gatewyas another car goin p2
chris
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

They were 4 or 5 ROG`s heading to some wild gig down in Falcon. Poor guys went P2 ...then got downgraded half way from Perth to Mandurah...then got disregarded...then turned around back towards Kardinya.... then turned around P2 back to Falcon.... and well... u get the picture.