The Friday and Saturday Night Thread

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

hands u both a chill pill and sends u to ur cnrs
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

firefly.000 wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
firefly.000 wrote: FESA on way? is that the marine rescue or SES? Sorry but something myself and fellow firefighters hate. We are firefighters not FESA. Sorry kinetic, not having a go at you, we just hate FESA
Don't be stupid, the F stands for FIRE

Do you call up the coppers and have a cry because your refered to as FESA on air by them.

You'll get over it, here's a site to help http://www.bridgeconstruction.com/
you have had a bitch and even said "now for my bitch" such as in your post about searching for the missing man in mundaring when you said the controllers are doing a shocking job. No one told you to build a bridge, they accepted your opinion as you are there first hand. I am just giving you my opinion from career fire and rescue people who hate being referred to as FESA. To many people on here just want to snap and bitch as soon as something is said instead of letting people express the views and information in an area
I probably came across a bit strong (Watching too much south park with cartman in it possibly)

But having said that the Fire fighters certainly make up the largest part of FESA, so I find it pretty counter-intuitive to say your fire-fighters not FESA.
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

Nicholson Road

Apparently looks pretty bad

Injuries unknown

1 Car heading P2
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

Car Rollover Pine Tree Gully Rd

2 Cars P2

1 Ca arrived at Scene - Asking for SJA ETA
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

2 Males with knives threatening staff (Doesn't appear to be a hold-up though) at McDOnalds in Vic Park

4 cars heading P2
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

Last edited by GC101 on Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

Kinetic wrote:
firefly.000 wrote:
Kinetic wrote: Don't be stupid, the F stands for FIRE

Do you call up the coppers and have a cry because your refered to as FESA on air by them.

You'll get over it, here's a site to help http://www.bridgeconstruction.com/
you have had a bitch and even said "now for my bitch" such as in your post about searching for the missing man in mundaring when you said the controllers are doing a shocking job. No one told you to build a bridge, they accepted your opinion as you are there first hand. I am just giving you my opinion from career fire and rescue people who hate being referred to as FESA. To many people on here just want to snap and bitch as soon as something is said instead of letting people express the views and information in an area
I probably came across a bit strong (Watching too much south park with cartman in it possibly)

But having said that the Fire fighters certainly make up the largest part of FESA, so I find it pretty counter-intuitive to say your fire-fighters not FESA.
your career frs and u say u dont like fesa
try being a bushie in a frs area goin from 130+ callouts a year to like 30
see now why we dont like fesa also the stupid desicons are made all the time. not gunna continue coz it only annoys us further

anyway. dont call firies fesa
call us firies

my 2c

not havina go at anyone just stating

chris
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Guys is this fesa thing something that should be dicussed in the WAPOL section? its has nothing to do with the current thread topic and completly out of its desinnated section.
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

haha yeh talk about it in the FESA section. and change FESA to firies cause they dont like it
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

Must be a depressing day today

In about 30 minutes there has been a 248 (Attempted self harm), a 338 (A succusseful self harm) and a 348 (Complaints husband trying to hang himself)
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

Last edited by GC101 on Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Brad Michau wrote:haha yeh talk about it in the FESA section. and change FESA to firies cause they dont like it
Not everyone is as jaded. People just need to learn how to work within the organisation, 'coz it aint going to change!
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

GC101 wrote:my very first job in my first GD's posting was a 338, interesting start to the job
This is going to seem like a pretty disturbing question, but I am genuinely curious.

I am told there are about 5 Suicides a week in Perth

My Question is - What is the most common way people do it?
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Car caught fire Northbound lanes of Kwinana Fwy (either before or after - Canning Hwy Over Pass) - Caused alot of traffic chaos - this happend about half an hour ago - Thanks to Doogues for letting me know...

It was an All Wheel Drive - not sure of make/model - looked chared on the back of the tilt truck....
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

215 - Armadale

Car v Car

1 Person on road

Another call just came in - Reporting serious injury, possible person trapped.

SJA and FESA :P also on way

EDIT: Another P2 in cannigvale, no idea what it is.