Stupid criminals

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Is this the same person who has been doing it before?
Last edited by Donga on Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Yep, pretty sure it is...
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Thats the good thing about having digital tho if a wapol radio does get stolen they can stop it straight away so they dont have clowns like the one currently. doing it able to interupt there transmissions. Although you dont nesicarily need a wapol radio to broadcast on wapol freqs. Those who attended the last meet will know what I am talking about.
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

Donga wrote:Although you dont nesicarily need a wapol radio to broadcast on wapol freqs. Those who attended the last meet will know what I am talking about.
yeah ROGER that. :lol:
Antt
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Antt »

Just heard on the scanner- someone has called the police because a man has pulled into thier driveway and gone to sleep in his car :P OK if your tired and sleepy you should pull over and rest....but not in someones driveway :roll: :lol: :roll:
yorky

Post by yorky »

mmm catch 22 there, pull over to sleep which is good, but finding a place thats not on private property not so good.
nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nachoman »

Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Ha ha!!

What were TEG's doing 50clicks outside Kal? danny...

Yet another 'error' in the Media I'm sure? Sure they don't mean Kalgoorlie Traffic??
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

I was down Kal earlier this year and I am sure from memory they had a Highway Patrol marked car down there. They had a car pulled over on the main strip of Kal giving it a full going over. Me and a work college chatted to the officers afterwords as we had an intoxicated member of the public ask us if we knew anything about the bus that picks people up and take them to a homeless shelter. They did not want to speak to the police because of them being under the influence so we asked if the officers knew anything about it and they were very helpful and called the bus up for the people to pick them up.
Bungarra

Post by Bungarra »

Definately TEG, confirmed by Police Media today. They are out doing patrols out that way.
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

$1100 fine for reckless reverse
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0 ... 61,00.html
Well, he won't be doing that again, now, will he? :D
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
danny
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by danny »

Tom wrote:Ha ha!!

What were TEG's doing 50clicks outside Kal? danny...

Yet another 'error' in the Media I'm sure? Sure they don't mean Kalgoorlie Traffic??
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh secret.............
ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ZO100_marto »

A PERTH man who injured his face by headbutting the road after crashing his car into a fence has been charged with drink-driving and kicking police.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20 ... 45,00.html

:lol:
ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ZO100_marto »

Just heard ZS101 heading to a BP servo to collect a wallet which was left behind by one of two POI's who did a stealing last night :lol:

Just another clever crim!
ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

From the NT news

Post by ZO100_marto »

http://www.ntnews.news.com.au/common/st ... 69,00.html

A DRUNK driver threatened two Territory police officers with a live snake after he was pulled over in Darwin at the weekend.

The driver allegedly picked up the wild snake, believed to be either a deadly western brown or a harmless water python, as it slid across the road during a random roadside breath test.

He pointed the reptile's head at the officers and threatened them, before escaping into nearby bushes, still holding the snake.

"I felt personally threatened by it," said Constable Dale Howe, who was one of the officers involved.

"It was at least a metre long and I'm not very good with snakes -- I don't like them.

"For someone to just go over and pick up a snake off the road is an unusual thing to do.

"I'm not sure what type of snake it was or if it was poisonous, but it was yellowy brown and, to me, a snake is a snake. They are all bad."

Constable Howe was with his colleague Constable Wolfgang Langeneck when they pulled over a Toyota Landcruiser, carrying five passengers, about midnight on Saturday after it was seen to be swerving along Amy Johnson Avenue.

The 17-year-old male driver was asked to step out of the car after he blew .131.

As he was being questioned about the reading, he ran on to the road and picked up the snake.

Despite endless requests by police to drop the reptile, the man failed to do so.

One of the officers used capsicum spray to disarm him, but he fled the scene into nearby bushes.

Darwin-based snake catcher Chris Peberdy said given the description of the snake and the area it was found, it was a western brown or a water python.

"Both of those are commonly found in the Berrimah area," he said.

"I can see why the officers felt threatened.

"A snake is as much a threat as a gun as you don't know whether it is loaded or not, as in containing the deadly venom."

Constable Howe, 30, said it is a story you would only hear of in the Territory.

"It would be up there as one of the most bizarre things I have experienced in my three years in the force," he said.

The alleged offender has been identified and will be summonsed on charges of exceeding .08 and driving an unregistered vehicle. He will appear in Darwin Magistrates Court at a later date.

Classic :lol: