316 Heathridge

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Millsy

Post by Millsy »

gkoutlis wrote: I understand what your pointing out - but to me it seemed as if SJA is to blame for the unborn chid dying and not the speeding motorist :shock:
I don't think he was blaming anyone mate. But SURELY! it would better if SJA could dispatch jobs to ALAS also... More Resourses ? ... And better training to ALAS... :?
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Millsy wrote:But SURELY! it would better if SJA could dispatch jobs to ALAS also... More Resourses ? ... And better training to ALAS... :?
Here here Millsy... IF the political BS stopped getting in the way, lives would be saved. I know personally of 5 incidences where a patient could have been saved by simple defibrillation when manned ambos were sitting in the depot (less than 5 minutes from each location under P1)... Unfortunately in my job I hear about it all the time. It all comes down to $$$ and monoply mind games.
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
madmikey

Post by madmikey »

chicky, millsy, you got it in one...
ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ZO100_marto »

It sure does come down to resources, especially at Rockingham hospital! You guys in the Rocky, Kwinana region would actually have the highest ambulance per population in the metro area. How many other areas in Perth do you hear so many vehicles...Rocky1, Rocky2, Rocky3, Rocky4.........
PROBLEM is of course how many times a day and night do you hear "head back to the hospital theres another transfer waiting" :evil:

Perhaps fixing the hospital system in the local area might mean they could actually treat patients locally freeing up paramedic ambulances to do more out on the road :?:
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Yes, marto, the ailing hospital system - don't get me started! :lol: Being in there and seeing it is really frustrating - personally we are very understaffed and most of our workers aren't happy with their conditions. But a smile and a thank you from just one person per day makes it all worthwhile...
West Coast Eagles
R/Up 1991 & 2005
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

Tom wrote:Survivor-Eye of the Tiger
no the other one.NUH-NUH-NUH.Something like that.
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Tom wrote:Turbo what time was this? Might explain why I saw MPHR76 heading north on the Mitchell fwy about 1830. Later saw DM CENTRAL in Joondalup about 1925 going FCC's.
Yeah it was about 1750.
westernwedgey wrote:Hey guys, the reason the lady and child died was because some lowlife dickhead was on the wrong side of the road.
I know thats usually the case but I dont think so this time...
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Last edited by gkoutlis on Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Turbo wrote:I know thats usually the case but I dont think so this time...
I'm interested in what you think too, Turbo. What do you think went wrong?
West Coast Eagles
R/Up 1991 & 2005