Industrial Action

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Bungarra

Post by Bungarra »

link worked great,added my name and the better halfs to the list. Forwarded the link onto a few more people as well. Good Luck WAPOL :D
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

jmmw wrote:when you have the finished copy donga send it my way
Will do
trent

Post by trent »

Its in the post Donga :D

Hope its up to scratch
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

I modified my letter.

The government should stop being so pathetic about it and give our Police Officers the pay rise they deserve. While Mr Carpenter has accepted a $13,000 annual increase in his salary package, he has offered constables on the base rate just 99 cents an hour extra. This is insulting to our Police officers when considered that they face a one-in-four chance each year of being assaulted in the course of their work. Teachers don't expect this and nor should our Police.
T.E.O.

Post by T.E.O. »

I just sent the original email from 4 different email addresses. Hope they take some notice. Seeing Carpenter and Kobelkes attitudes on the news tonight confirmed they are arrogent wankers.
orac68

Post by orac68 »

I just sent an email myself and THANKS to jmmw for the template for us lazy ppl :P he he
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

If any one wants me to send a copy of the petition please msg me with your email adress and I will forward it on to you. Thanks Trent and Awk@night and any other members who contributed in getting the petition ready.
Cloverfield
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Cloverfield »

Last edited by Cloverfield on Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Styles can be applied quickly to selected text! meh!
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

joss wrote:Try action at :

CANNING VALE POLICE STATION

The unveiling of a sign at the site of the new $4.3 million Canning Vale Police Station by Paul Andrews MLA Southern River and attended by South East Metropolitan Police District Superintendent Shayne Maines.

Time: 9.00am Wednesday 6 September 2006

Venue: Canning Vale Police Station
Lot 56 Nicholson Road
Canning Vale
(adjacent to the Willow Ponds Reception Centre)

or:

today at

Time: 10am
Place: Police Airwing, Fixed Wing Hangar, 3 Baron Way, Jandakot Airport
Guys - Rumour has it WAPOL is introducing 2 new fixed wing a/c today at 10am - Next door to my flight school - and a protest im sure will be there....Unfortunatley i am not flying today, otherwise i would have thrown my full support for the Men And Women protecting us the Public....

My Flight School is the Aeroplane company - With heaps of parking around the area....
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

joss wrote:Not just a rumour G-man, see the media release in the aviation section.

http://warsug.info/viewtopic.php?p=12567#12567 :D
Cheers Joss
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Walks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Walks »

Good turn out by the boys and girls down at Jandakot. The idiot tried to sneak in behind a truck in his tax payer funded statesman.

GET THE MESSAGE FELLA! 10 + 10 %

:evil:

Walks.
I was there when they flicked the switch
June 2, 2008
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

Nice job by Air Ads too getting the banner up on such a crappy day.....nice planes too btw... Pilatus PC-12 VH-WPY and VH-WPE....love the paintwork.

10+10.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Any photo's anyone to post here?
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member