Impersonating an Officer ...

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Ok fair enough Millsy - But do you know or anyone - Perhaps Walks or Ludacris or anyone else who is activly serving - Do you know how many people have been reported for impersonating a Police Officer in Perth??? Has anyone had reports - I dont know in the past year or so.....?? Of someone having flashy blue lights, speeding, trying to pull you over?????
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

just take them for a little goose chase, and if a few more cars start following ya then i reckon thats when you pull over haha
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Last edited by jmmw on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

So when I pull up next to you at traffic lights and see you yawning that's not what you're actually doing - you are making siren sounds? Lol :lol:
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Last edited by jmmw on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

There was an incident a few months back of a person who had rang the police because a car was following them with a blue flashing light and no siren trying to pull them over and they thought it was sus...they were travelling south on Rockingham Rd towards Kwini...

The REAL police caught up with both cars on heading east on Thomas Road Kwinana...Imagine the shock from the idiot, even the coppers had a good laugh, they snuck up behind them in an unmarked car with a marked car behind.

I too would not pull over, until I heard the siren.
dave
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dave »

I have notice that if you do not pull over immediately, police will give a couple of flick with there siren to gain your attention before engaging in pursuit/ or calling VKI
Antt
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Antt »

joss wrote:I have been pulled over by a pink colt 13 times now... you'd think I'd learn!

The wallet inspector drives a pink colt dosent he, well the one i met does... :lol:
Walks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Walks »

ZO100_marto wrote:Well this day n' age driving around the city I think most people have there doors locked, it someone ever comes up to me I usually just have the window open a touch to be able to hear them but not enough for them to get there arm through.
Correcta mundo.

As above, ask for ID straight up, leave it in 'D' and if things go pear shaped - GAS IT!

Walks.
I was there when they flicked the switch
June 2, 2008
BLiNG

Post by BLiNG »

Walks wrote:
ZO100_marto wrote:Well this day n' age driving around the city I think most people have there doors locked, it someone ever comes up to me I usually just have the window open a touch to be able to hear them but not enough for them to get there arm through.
Correcta mundo.

As above, ask for ID straight up, leave it in 'D' and if things go pear shaped - GAS IT!

Walks.
ROFL! Walks you would have to be the funniest character on here. When I get charged with failing to stop, I am going to tell them - "Walks said to do it!"

... and wait for the men in white suits to arrive! :)
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Last edited by jmmw on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

I wonder if I got the rear tyres smokin' and left a big snakey on the road when I tramped it, if the 'fake' Policeman would try and impound by car under the 'Hoon act'.. :wink:
I have been pulled over by a pink colt 13 times now... you'd think I'd learn!
Sounds like a gay fake Policeman...bit of a worry. :shock: No offence intended.
Walks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Walks »

gkoutlis wrote:Do you know how many people have been reported for impersonating a Police Officer in Perth??? Has anyone had reports - I dont know in the past year or so.....??
mmmmm the name Adam Mottram rings a bell :roll:

Walks
I was there when they flicked the switch
June 2, 2008
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Walks wrote:mmmmm the name Adam Mottram rings a bell :roll:

Walks
Does For Me Inall :lol: