Serious TA Margaret River

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

madmikey

Serious TA Margaret River

Post by madmikey »

Just listening to ch 18, VKI want a vehicle to wait off at RPH for chopper to land to take blood sample from patient... Lets hope it doesn't become another fatal...

I have seen some absoloutly stupid people on the roads this weekend alone... and all "P" platers... no reflection on police at all, they can only do so much, it's up to drivers to be SMARTER on the roads...
kellie
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kellie »

Last edited by kellie on Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesperformance

Post by stevesperformance »

Yeah it happened about 2.00pm yesterday.Very serious ta.3 cars involved.
3 people trapped in cars.Highway was block for about 3 hours.Chopper was call down.Major crash team also turned up about 2 hours later.
Busselton , dunsurbough and margaret river police involved.
madmikey

Post by madmikey »

hmmm, the one i was posting about was at about 0015 sunday morning... apparently the police had a 4 hour grace period to get blood sample and that expired at 0412 this morning... could be wrong though, but they were very keen to get the sample, so i doubt it would be from 12+ hours earlier...???
orac68

Post by orac68 »

Hi all.

My partner was reading some reader comments on a news site related to the "P" & "L" platter drag racing, basically they were all pointing their fingers at the Police. People have lost the plot. I am so pissed off with some of the comments that I can not post my opinion as it will most likely end up with this thread being locked.

The Police can not be everywhere and yeah...

We support our Police force 110 percent, with all the crap they put up with they deserve more.

One pissed off Keith..
dave
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dave »

orac68 wrote:Hi all.

My partner was reading some reader comments on a news site related to the "P" & "L" platter drag racing, basically they were all pointing their fingers at the Police. People have lost the plot. I am so pissed off with some of the comments that I can not post my opinion as it will most likely end up with this thread being locked.

We support our Police force 110 percent, with all the crap they put up with they deserve more.

One pissed off Keith..
Hi Keith

can you please post the link regarding this
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

orac68 wrote:Hi all.

One pissed off Keith..
I agree with ya there Keith.

Growing up now, as i am. My mate are all going through the "pushing the limits" scene. The new laws coming into place will hopefully reduce such events.

As for the police, They can only be at one place at a time. . .
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

Millsy wrote:Growing up now, as i am. My mate are all going through the "pushing the limits" scene. The new laws coming into place will hopefully reduce such events.

As for the police, They can only be at one place at a time. . .
So true. And unfortunately no amount of legislation will cure stupidity. It just ends up the usual situation that those who are doing the right thing pay the penalty for those who don't...
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.