POLAC - CD504 V TCL's Ennis Ave + Council

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

gkoutlis

Pics please

Post by gkoutlis »

Aztech wrote:Guys I have more pics from diffrent angles, with Higher Res, If u want, Please PM me =D

Cheers

A!
Hey mate - if you wouldnt mind - send me thru those pics

Cheers

G
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

Hope the guys didnt spill the coffee, that would've just ruined the day.

I cant imagine the amount of piss the fellas would be taking right about now.......
Per Ardua-Ad Astra
Kinetic
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kinetic »

Bart wrote:Accidents like this can easly kill people Danny boy what ever the circumstance. Iam not judging anyone havn't you heard of Freedom of speech? also my (our) tax's pay for the repaires so I can say what I like if you dont like it stiff! Where does playstation come into it?
People kill people too, and that's where they might have been heading if they were speeding lights and sirens.

If driving fast was safe everyone would do it all the time, and there wouldn't be laws against it.

But why do you think cops/ambos/and firies have lights and sirens? Because the incident they are heading to is more life threatning then them speeding with lights and sirens on.

In all seriousnes, if you've locked yourself inside your house and there are people outside threatning to kill you while waiving knives and guns around, be sure to tell the 000 operator that you don't want the cops to use lights and sirens or even speed a little bit to get there, your happy to wait for them.
BF

Post by BF »

To be honest Kinetic, with the ridiculous restrictions they have on Priority 2 jobs these days, I'm suprised more people aren't injured, assaulted, killed etc waiting for Police to attend incidents.

It's only that most Police breach the guidelines attending jobs like those that they have a happy ending.

Before you bombard me with replies about breaching guidelines, I think we've been thru it before on another thread. Secondly, when the AVL's or trackers come online you won't be able to breach any guidelines as VKI will be able determine what speed the Police vehicle is travelling.

Trust me Dazla I personally took the piss out of the 2 in D4 for a good 1/4 of an hour last night when I saw them. Very entertaining.
ryno

Post by ryno »

Bart wrote:Accidents like this can easly kill people Danny boy what ever the circumstance. Iam not judging anyone havn't you heard of Freedom of speech? also my (our) tax's pay for the repaires so I can say what I like if you dont like it stiff! Where does playstation come into it?
agh, how old are you?

Police accidents are so much more common than you think, or is that a problem, you don't think?

If you had the capability you would, as most of the people on here probably realise, that there is a police car on the road 24 hours a day, hell out of the 5000 odd members, there is bound to be hundreds of cars on the road at any one time. There is bound to be Police accidents of minor and major nature at all times, because there is MORE OUT THERE fortunately in this one no one was hurt, that I know of.

Now comes the internal investigation, the file hanging over someone’s head for the rest of their career, the possibility that, if the member is found negligent that they'll have to pay for the costs, the shame, embarrassment, and having to deal with the issues to come. Just for going to work and attending to one of policing's core functions.

All that as part of their job, fair enough, but STFU if you think, you're in any position to comment when you have no idea about why the police car crashed, what circumstances surrounded the incident they were required to attend and whether or not the drivers capabilities were suitable to the drive. But you just sit there in your arm chair, "paying police wages", recommending how they do the job, what can be done better, but never actually getting off your ass to do something about it, except for post from behind an alias on a web forum, which is typical of a 15 year old.

List the last Polac in which a member of the public was killed, compare that to when the last civilian killed a member of the public who was behind the wheel.

What are you? A member of the public/civilian, looks like the civi's are more likely to kill someone than a copper.

As for the repairs get over it, idiot, I pay taxes too!
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

I am closing this thread as once again things are getting out of hand. Hitman there is no room for racist comments on here. I hope you have te courtesy to put a public apology on the general section on this forum for your racist comments to the aboriginals.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

<SIGH>

Another thread that's descended into pointless insults and name calling.

The mods and admins have better things to do with their lives than playing nanny and breaking up schoolyard fights.

Before responding to someone's post with something that'll start a flame war, stop, think and try and have a little more respect for everyone else on the forums.

If this site is nothing but an insult-fest, do you think it will encourage new people to join and contribute?

Now, can we all just get along a little better, hmmmmmm?
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.