'I'm training fireys when I commit arson'

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

jasonjag
Banned

Post by jasonjag »

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0 ... rrer=email
BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BuddahFRS »

what a dick head, he is not training fire fighters, he is giving them and the est of the people in and out of the community a headache!!!
----BUDDAH VFRS----
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

what has this got to do with FESA?
BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BuddahFRS »

well this is a story about a fire bug, and yeah some fire fighters like to read about these little pricks getting caught, hence why put it in with FESA topic
----BUDDAH VFRS----
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

I'm glad he's not in WA! But then I feel sorry for the CFA in Victoria that have to deal with his fires, hopefully the police are able to track him down soon.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
woobla1
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by woobla1 »

is it not a bit of a double edged sword though?.

And I know I will offend some but it is not my intention, simply to have a bit of a discussion.

But if firebugs didn't exist then half of the BSB, Vollies and the career brigades wouldn't need to exist or maybe not as much. And I certainly know that the boredom of rural life can sometimes due to a fire, accident add a little excitement to a persons month.

Of course I think all fire bugs should be lined up and shot, and the danger they cause is reprehensible. Can't play cops and robbers without the robbers.

And before anyone goes off half cocked. I am not saying that firebugs are good or that they should not be punished!!. I would like to know some other opinions of my point.

I guess my second point is do you think firebugs in general will get worse as the years go on? e.g rest of crime seems to rise, so I gather so will arson + as the nation gets warmer.
CANT HEAR THE POLICE ANYMORE?
SEE THIS POST: http://warsug.info/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4424