Like red Bull, pilot loses wing youtube

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

jasonjag
Banned

Like red Bull, pilot loses wing youtube

Post by jasonjag »

This video on you tube is simular as Red Bull and pilot loses a wing, 30 seconds to amazing landing and you think we can fly.

THE MOST AMAZING PIECE OF AIRMANSHIP!

And we thought that we could fly! Incredible! About 30 secs. from losing wing until touchdown.

http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/08102703.html jj
observer
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by observer »

Your kidding, THE MOST AMAZING PIECE OF AIRMANSHIP. More like average to good photoshop work.

I'll see if I can get my video out of that pig that could fly, if you believe that video.
yorky

Post by yorky »

I'd also have to agree, I'm confident its not real. It looks real right up to the landing where whoever created it didn't do a god job of modelling a touchdown.

Oh and 99% of the time, with only one wing you would be creating full lift on only one side of the aircraft, you would roll out of control (like if you loose the tail, then you spin out of control).
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
Nafenn

Post by Nafenn »

im with Yorky...

based on the laws of physics that is HIGHLY unlikley.. ie: 99.999999(recuring)% not gonna happen.

however.. it is possible. eg: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=-_EXtBEaBbs

not to mention... the landing is VERY neat given the circumstances... and the prop stops VERY quickly
Nathan Fenn
WARSUG Aviation Band & Reviews Moderator

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

Fake, I like how he bumps on the ground and the video goes fuzzy!