Air reccy

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Smithy
150+ posts
150+ posts

Air reccy

Post by Smithy »

Found this on youtube. very interesting.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=aKh3Mj7qzBo
AVBFS
Scanners and Receivers: UBCT9

Post by AVBFS »

Seen it. i have it on DVD its from the Callout #20 DVD that gets issued to FESA services. so.. some ones ripped to youtube...hmm..
:mrgreen:
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

AVBFS wrote:Seen it. i have it on DVD its from the Callout #20 DVD that gets issued to FESA services. so.. some ones ripped to youtube...hmm..
Looks like the uploader is a company responsible for the systems used.. so advertising perhaps?

http://www.magnasys.tv/?page=article&id=298
AVBFS
Scanners and Receivers: UBCT9

Post by AVBFS »

Fastlane wrote:
AVBFS wrote:Seen it. i have it on DVD its from the Callout #20 DVD that gets issued to FESA services. so.. some ones ripped to youtube...hmm..
Looks like the uploader is a company responsible for the systems used.. so advertising perhaps?
most likely.. dunno..
:mrgreen:
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Wow, well what can I say lol - I am very impressed on what it said.. So were looking at Rescue 65 soon receivin the same upgrades as per Air Reccy with mapping and imaging equipment??

Very impressive insight though....
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.