Cop cars galore

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

jasonjag
Banned

Cop cars galore

Post by jasonjag »

Well i havnt been short of seeing quite a few cop cars in past few weeks, Aboriginal 2 doors down have been into the house break in racket, the 12 yr old the main culprit and been caught quite a few times, 5 houses in this month and we have regular police cars visiting them.
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

Your point??
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

his posts remind me of the book of Benang which I had to read in year 10...very disjointed and bizarre...if you could understand it!
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Tyranus wrote:his posts remind me of the book of Benang which I had to read in year 10...very disjointed and bizarre...if you could understand it!
I like it. We had "the Outsiders" by SE Hinton in grade ten. At that stage I was in the lower stream of English so the majority of the class was populated by people who had either become that engrossed in the writings of Hinton that they modelled themselves on the characters or came from disadvantaged backgrounds.

I am taken by poetry at the moment, particularly Shelley. There is something about the way a few lines can transform someone emotionally, and if this could be harnessed it would spell the end of the energy crisis.

I saw the result of a smash today. It was corner Queen Victoria St and Parry St between some young gentleman's blinged up pride and joy and a silver VE Commodore. Unfortunately for the young gentleman the VE was an unmarked police car. The damage to the VE was in the front end but I couldn't work out who's done what. Both the officer and young gentleman were standing on the side of the road looking aggrieved.