Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

jasonjag
Banned

Post by jasonjag »

Last edited by jasonjag on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Which frequency did you hear this on?
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Toottoot wrote:Which frequency did you hear this on?
Unfortunately Toottoot, this has nothing to do with scanning. If you hadn't already noticed, jasonjag appears to spend a lot of time trawling through online news services and copying the first few lines of a story and a link, into his posts.
Dissapointingly, almost every story has nothing do do with scanning or radio ops, many are from over seas and most are of no interest to WARSUG members. Bandwidth is being constantly wasted. If i was interested in the news i would go to look for it myself.
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
Urshtnme

Post by Urshtnme »

You're not wrong there Eyes, I'd say about 90% of his 400 odd posts have absolutly nothing to do with radio scanning.

The mods need to move in on this guy. He wasting a lot of bandwith and time.

I'm sure he could find a "news forum" elsewhere on the net.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

auntys_eyes wrote:
Toottoot wrote:Which frequency did you hear this on?
Unfortunately Toottoot, this has nothing to do with scanning. If you hadn't already noticed, jasonjag appears to spend a lot of time trawling through online news services and copying the first few lines of a story and a link, into his posts.
Dissapointingly, almost every story has nothing do do with scanning or radio ops, many are from over seas and most are of no interest to WARSUG members. Bandwidth is being constantly wasted. If i was interested in the news i would go to look for it myself.
I had noticed.
Urshtnme

Post by Urshtnme »

He seems to have a habit of deleting his posts..... Not the first time of course.

I suppose he's trying.