Local Perth Ranger having some car troubles

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

[/quote]I don't intend to offer them anything. Sorry if you were misled by my post. If they have threatened legal action against the clip poster then they are fully aware of the situation.

If they you mean the council then we dont know the full situation do we. We only have it by his words.

There are alot of attention seekers in today's society, doesnt suprise me if he made that up himself.
woobla1
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by woobla1 »

I have downloaded a copy, so if they try to sue you I will upload it 100 times to 100 different sites :)

intelligence like that should not go unseen.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

woobla1 wrote:I have downloaded a copy, so if they try to sue you I will upload it 100 times to 100 different sites :)

intelligence like that should not go unseen.
I also have a copy of it as it was posted on this board a little while ago I believe...or I found it accidently...regardless I agree :P
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
wasaint
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by wasaint »

OK Guys please explain the full situation to me
1 are the councill involved threatening to sue the person who uploaded the video
2 is it the idiot ranger who performed such a stupid thing that wants to sue

I can identifie the councill involved buy the shell servo which happens to be on the corner off Hale and Strelitzia ave thats all i will say at this stage as im worried i might be threatend too lol
wasaint
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by wasaint »

And i will also sey that i have this vehicle go emergency road at a fire in there area last year as they are all FCo of there shire God Help us all
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

One I believe that guy who made the comment is bullsh***** to make him look cool

But still I have to laugh at it....