people with no lives part 2

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

realfirie
Banned

people with no lives part 2

Post by realfirie »

I as well as the rest of you have freedom of speech i would prefer that this was not removed. Once again i ask do you guys have anything better to do with your lives than sit on your arses listening to scanners and talking crap about it on this site. Suggestion GET A JOB :D
JPhillips

Post by JPhillips »

but scanning is so addictive and centrelink rocks
Joshua
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

And realfirie just go roll your hose my friend before someone does it for you ;)
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

Sounds like he likes to come on here... bet he plays with his 'hose' whenever he creates a random thread like this...
Toottoot
Banned

Re: people with no lives part 2

Post by Toottoot »

realfirie wrote:I as well as the rest of you have freedom of speech i would prefer that this was not removed. Once again i ask do you guys have anything better to do with your lives than sit on your arses listening to scanners and talking crap about it on this site. Suggestion GET A JOB :D
You make me so hot. Ive only got 1 hand on the keyboard. I am aching to run my free hand through your mullet.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

Toottoot wrote:
realfirie wrote:I as well as the rest of you have freedom of speech i would prefer that this was not removed. Once again i ask do you guys have anything better to do with your lives than sit on your arses listening to scanners and talking crap about it on this site. Suggestion GET A JOB :D
You make me so hot. Ive only got 1 hand on the keyboard. I am aching to run my free hand through your mullet.
can we google *You make me so hot*
and *aching to run my free hand through your mullet*
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

playworth wrote:
Toottoot wrote:
can we google *You make me so hot*
and *aching to run my free hand through your mullet*
Permission granted sailor.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I would love to have this guys IP addy
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

has it hit you that A LOT of the members here actually have jobs such as being active police officers, Ambulance Officers, Pilots, Fire Fighters and SES workers. They use radios every single day.. SO whats wrong with listening when they are off duty.. there is no difference... you may as well go up to a Police officers and tell them to stop sitting on their ass talking on their radios....

thats how i see it...

By the way.. I am not in any of the services, but listening to the scanner has made me appreciate what these people do a whole lot more because i know what kind of shit they have to put up with to make our lives better on a daily basis...

I ask you 'realfirie'... whats your hobbies?
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

I have no job or life you are correct.

Assuming you live in Australia you have NO freedom of speech as it is guarenteed no where in our constitution or laws in fact it is quite the opposite.
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

(Removed by admin - inappropriate) AAHH not fair that was funny. It was in jest. Anyhows for those of you who missed it it was to do with using a chook as opposed to a feather :lol:
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

I wasn't go to respond to the bait, but it seems like a bitof fun for us "no-lifers"! Some of us "have" :D to listen to scanners for work in the media. Terrible shame to get paid for a hobby eh?
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

PFO wrote:(Removed by admin - inappropriate) AAHH not fair that was funny. It was in jest. Anyhows for those of you who missed it it was to do with using a chook as opposed to a feather :lol:

Oh haha i know what quote your talking about :P
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

when was the other post removed as far as i can read (yes i can read) it is still up and if we are sitting here "talking " as you put it what does it mean you are doing by posting a unrealistic request?
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

munchkin1981 wrote:
when was the other post removed as far as i can read (yes i can read) it is still up and if we are sitting here "talking " as you put it what does it mean you are doing by posting a unrealistic request?
well its in the off topic section, so admin seem to find it funny and to not delete it. and beside if was on the WA police section im sure this would of been delete long time ago :)
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here