Unknown TV Program

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

gkoutlis

Unknown TV Program

Post by gkoutlis »

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of the program which aired on Channel 7 last night at 7:30pm - Which featured the new Airbus A380?? -

and does anyone by any chance have a recorded version of that show last night please?

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

The Shape of Things to Come. On new domestic and military aircraft. Hosted by Jeff Watson
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Fastlane wrote:The Shape of Things to Come. On new domestic and military aircraft. Hosted by Jeff Watson
That's the one - Cheers Fastlane - now looking who managed to record it by any chance [-o<
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Don't suppose anyone managed to record that show?? Celestial - don't suppose I can get a copy from ya - please [-o<
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member