Zombie Apocolypse Threat Emergency Procedures (ZATEP)

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Tyranus wrote:
jmmw wrote:
ROFL, do you have your chainsaw operators ticket yet. If you don't I'm afraid I'll have to hog the fun, I'll also volunteer to rescue fair damsels in distress from high rise buildings if I'm on the top. Nothing like a good close 1 on 1 rescue :P
So what happens when you come down from your rope rescue and you got those things at your feet :P maybe one of the fesa guys can borrow freos skylift (bronte right ?) n give you a hand with your rescue :P
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Last edited by jmmw on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

jmmw wrote:
But seriously how awesome would it be driving down the freeway in a big 4X4 running down zombies doing 140! Just you, a 4X4, a bull bar, lotsa zombies and some guy named cameron overtaking you.
Camerons bricks will be no match for your chainsaw.
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

lol... this is amusing.. I actually look forward to a zombie invasion now purely for the bulk laughs im gonna have watching people 'load up at adult shop and throw vibrators' at zombies. haha..

If i could get to a farm.. i'd take a combine harvester... that would be my way out.. not the quickest get away.. but sure as hell would be the messiest and most entertaining
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Donks 10/10 for the combine harvester.
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

lol you boys are very entertaining what will you think of next?
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

well id love to run around with a HP defib strapped to my back and just defib them as i go along lol

jmmw: i hope you have a cb chances are mobile phones,internet etc will be down maybe after a week if not sooner.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Last edited by jmmw on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

When it rains *shrugs* well zombies dont care about rain would make for interesting driving, MAY need to get some Night Vision gear making night trips a bit more easier due to a total power blackout well id say after a week if that.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

thats alright jmmw I've got my chainsaw Cert and 4 WD cert plus with the right knots we can rig running chainsaws to the outside of the troopie roobars and woot, and you can wave your stick around if you like. Pfft girls love the rescuer, I'll get first dibs, besides they'll be between my legs before yours, hahah
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Antt
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Antt »

See reading all this its obvious me and my minions will come out victorious because first we will attack your safety net... power gas and we will take the occasional tinkle in your water supply.. but thats not what will be the nail in my board oh no... its the lack of cohesion and teamwork you guy are all displaying...i will win because united we stand and well what else to we have to lose..

Ive been studying and watching movies like I Am Legend and Shaun of the Dead... how can i not lose patience is on my side whilst you guys are all taking the offensive approach you are not thinking about self preservation...

Resistance is futile you may as well join my army now while you still have a chance
Certe, toto, sentio nos in kansate non iam adesse
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Antt: I surrender and want to join your group walking the earth dead for the rest of eternity.

(Thats after i push you into the harvester donks is driving)
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

As per This documentry Michael Jackson can and will control the undead through music and dance thus saving the world and the girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

jmmw wrote:As per This documentry Michael Jackson can and will control the undead through music and dance thus saving the world and the girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8
a reinforced hummer
that uses zombie flesh as fuel and has all the required 007 gadgets on board
What more could you want? Maybe a barfridge and stubbie holder lol
gcs of 3
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

a hair dryer too
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)