Kwinana Freeway Box Conspiracy

Off topic stuff that just doesn't fit anywhere else. This is the place for jokes and rants :-) Strictly no advertising!

Moderator: Bonez

Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

celestial_insight wrote:Pete Cundill... of all ppl...
lol wondered who would say who it was first :P

Old bugger is retiring isn't he?
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Last edited by jmmw on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

jmmw wrote:
Toottoot wrote:Yes jmmw. It was the rest of the gold stolen from the Perth mint which they tried to blame on the Mickelberg brothers. They are taking it back to the Perth Watchhouse to store until it can be liquidated and fed back into the social club bank account. Maybe.
Success!

I'm off to find my eyes on the street pad.
what do u do has a job.
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

celestial_insight wrote:Pete Cundill... of all ppl...
You might like to think of him as Peter Cundill but for me its Peter Cundelicious.
jmmw wrote:
Toottoot wrote:Im just blowing this old guys trumpet
woobla1
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by woobla1 »

Toottoot wrote:
Smithy wrote:saw another armed van on freeway that looked like it had security parked around it. on my way back home i saw it on the back of a truck
Well it sounds like Perth is becoming innundated with crazy stuff. Its probably because of the boom. I am going to buy a hand gun for my personal protection before it gets any crazier around here.
how about you get your hand off your own 'gun' there and look at what america has turned into when every 2 bit hill billy cop wannabe like yourself goes out and buys a gun

real self defence there.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

woobla1 wrote:
Toottoot wrote:
Smithy wrote:saw another armed van on freeway that looked like it had security parked around it. on my way back home i saw it on the back of a truck
Well it sounds like Perth is becoming innundated with crazy stuff. Its probably because of the boom. I am going to buy a hand gun for my personal protection before it gets any crazier around here.
how about you get your hand off your own 'gun' there and look at what america has turned into when every 2 bit hill billy cop wannabe like yourself goes out and buys a gun

real self defence there.
I agree with you there woobla1. Perhaps half the problem is people not taking the time to understand others too and whether they are as they seem which has resulted in people jumping at shadows.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

or u hav lil old ladies still getting bashed up by today youths.
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

playworth wrote:or u hav lil old ladies still getting bashed up by today youths.
parents need to take responsibility for their children
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

woobla1 wrote: how about you get your hand off your own 'gun' there and look at what america has turned into when every 2 bit hill billy cop wannabe like yourself goes out and buys a gun

real self defence there.
Total gold :D

Toottoot: You just cant walk into kmart and buy a hand gun or wait your 7 day qualifaction period for an assualt rifle here in oz.
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

woobla1 wrote: how about you get your hand off your own 'gun' there and look at what america has turned into when every 2 bit hill billy cop wannabe like yourself goes out and buys a gun

real self defence there.

You cant help but be impressed that the internet has made its way into some of the deepest darkest caves in WA.